• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM PLAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    I don't know :? are you any good at mapping indoor places?

If not then try a route. I need to have a cave background in the route too pls. along with a cave exit (coming from the bottom of map)

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    yes there is PM and i'll hook you up.

@crunch- oops 4got will do now :D

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    leave till tuesday granted.
    oh and hot n cold i'm calling you HNC from now on k? also how are my maps :P

PS. Doctor u spelt materials wrong :P , and can i link to IPS?

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    This week, our special fired member is the ominous plains. Cause he hasn't contributed ever since he joined, and i've been waiting for that gym leader sprite for some time now :P (ever since u joined to be exact). I have one more person to fire in mind, unless he changes his slack attributes. You know who you are. :) as for everyone else good job on making it this far. I would presume 2 more cuts before I stop cutting ppl.

@beta testers-- don;t worry, none of u will get cut for me not giving u beta.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    This week, our special fired member is the ominous plains. Cause he hasn't contributed ever since he joined, and i've been waiting for that gym leader sprite for some time now :P (ever since u joined to be exact). I have one more person to fire in mind, unless he changes his slack attributes. You know who you are. :) as for everyone else good job on making it this far. I would presume 2 more cuts before I stop cutting ppl.

@beta testers-- don;t worry, none of u will get cut for me not giving u beta.
    I hope I don't get fired...
    Oh, and you spelt "Don't" wrong.

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    yea that was a simple "miss of the key" and i was too lazy to retype it and thought u guys would be smart enough to understand. I spelt a lot of things wrong actually :/

And don't worry chrunch i won't fire ya :D
    I only have 2 ppl in mind :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2018
    I hope I don't get fired, I'm willing to do whatever I can.
    I'd love to be a BETA tester if I didn't already mentioned that.

Thanks for reading,
    Jackson.

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Ok, everyone has to calm down. Beta testers who are up for firing are only the ones I don't see online often, not the ones who couldn't contribute because I've yet to give them an updated beta. Also mappers, if i haven't given you anything to do don't worry you won't be fired. As you prolly have noticed only ppl who have been given things to do and haven't done it in the course of over 2 weeks are fired, I hope that lifted some of the confusion :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2018
    Fixing the "Facing in the wrong way whilst entering in a cave" should be quite easy to my knowledge. Only takes one or two clicks with Advance Map.

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    This is getting out of hand :/
    Active users (Those i've talked to withing 7 days) WILL NOT GET FIRED, so calm down.

Also I'm updating some graphics beta release for bea testers, I'll attach the file to this post when I finish k?

Oh and today, I've decided to fire Navi, the mapper.
    REASON : every time I ask him to do something he goes offline and cause he is one of those "I'll brb" kinda ppl.

so i guess his spot is open... BUT NO N00by mappers k?

EDIT: Beta released
    Ok, after you beat your rival at the end of the cave go no further k? I've yet to get that part ready, and I need the intro charachters as well as the titlescreen :)
    there is 1 known gliche that i never thought was worth fixing as of yet it is :

When you walkoutside prof oak is waiting out there with no script,, avoid him or ur game will freeze k?

patch is in a-patch format, download A-patch from hackmew's tool factory and winrar if u don't have it, the rest should be smooth sailing :D

edit beta removed :(

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back