• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Re-Made

Ydroj

beginning hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    Team name
    Team Re-Made I found it a cool name
    Introduction
    Before sorry my english isn't so good
    I'm making this team because I want to make a hack ,but I'm not so good at all hacking stuff and I also want to make a team so we can proudly make a hack for each other. Everyone can do experience on it. The first rom we wil hack is pokemon firered and we will also hack pokemon roms but first firered.
    Please join so we can make a hack famous.

Application form

I'm needing:
    Mappers
    Spriters
    Scripters,XSE
    Tile Inserters
    Beta Testers
    Titlescreen Editor
    Sprite Editor (backsprite trainers)
    Banner Maker

Example:
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

Current team members
    Zhiny_Charizard- Mapping scripting(a little bit) spriting.
    Pino 17 - beta testing

Projects
    pokemon lazuli

Story
    lazuli
    You are a trainer you had a charizard but it was away by a blastoise you are missing him every time of the day you want him back one day professor oak wants to give you a new pokemon but you don't want it. because you are missing charizard then you see a man who is having dratini he said to you :''Take this dratini if you want charizard back he could help you. And so you are going on a journey to find charizard and take revenge on blastoise and maybe even catch him

Last edited:

Ydroj

beginning hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    Ok you are in, and I am planning now to make an other hack from firered it's name should be lazuli , could somebody help me then with editing the titlescreen in dratini with he text pokemon lazuli in it. I am going to post screens soon a labyrinth sort of is the beginningroute. I need some one who could make a script that you get a dratini if you want to do it then say it and I pm the text

Years
  • all right cool ill do my best

and do you want me to find Tile Inserters Mappers Spriters Scripters,XSE and Banner Maker

Last edited:

Ydroj

beginning hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    yes,maybe you can help me then with mapping a little bit , so you are going to seek the things i said i need ,

Ydroj

beginning hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    You are

Accepted,

A few folds but it is good enough

Ydroj

beginning hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    NO , that doesn't mean that , but you can always ask it in pm