• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

knizz

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2020
    Hello. The last months I've been reverse engineering Pokemon Firered. Now I'm tired of it and I want to make a clone of Pokemon for the GBA (like OpenPoke but more organized^^) in C or Assembler. And this will be the main project of this team. Since it's enough work to create the engine the story will be the same as in the original games. I don't need spriters, mappers, <whatever>-inserters, composers because all these resources can be extracted from the official ROMs. I need programmers. Lot's of them. Being able to read and understand ASM and the GBATEK is the only condition.

Feature wishlist:
    • Working overworld
    • Working scripts
    • Working battlemode
    • Removing features that nobody needs. For example Berries and Pokemon-nature. Or items that can only help one single pokemon to evolve.
    • Whatever someone is willing to add (infinite size maps, wild 6 vs 6 battles, cut-scenes, new designs for the pokedex, physics^^, etc.)
    • Multilingual textboxes (Voice-over^^)
    • Pikachu makes "Pikachu!" and not "l4JK4nMAkd56xy8shli!!!!!"

Current Members: knizz

Application form: Proof of work/Contact information

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is this still running?
    I have some C/C++ experience but not familier with GBA programming. Maybe I can help?

Is this still running?
    I have some C/C++ experience but not familier with GBA programming. Maybe I can help?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back