• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Revenge[recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Team Revenge
    (don't know if the name is taken if it is I'll chang it)

Hi, I'm qaz015393 and I'm starting my hack (that i but a side for 2 years) and it's called Pokemon: Revenge [if the title is taken i'll change it but for now i'm leaving it) and I'm recruiting a team to help me out with this (that is why I've chosen the name Team Revenge). The base rom the team is using is going to be ruby (U.S.).

GAME'S STORY:
    Spoiler:
    (and please no one steal my story because I've had this for a while waiting to have time to make it)

WHAT is done DONE SO FAR:
    Intrio:
    Spoiler:

PALLET TOWN & it's now MT. PALLET (until i think of a better MT. name):
    Spoiler:

hero/an:
    Spoiler:

The game will have Custom: hero, heroin, rivals, gym leaders, elite four, champion and team rocket and bosses, towns, and some pokemon (like some shadow pokemon)

TEAM BANNER:
    Spoiler:

TEAM SO FAR:
    me (qaz015393)- 1st mapper, plot creater & 1st scripter
    war rock exe-insert scripts and beta test #1
    PokeTrader- 2nd mapper maker & 2nd script maker
    KidGoku- beta test #2 & event script maker '
    minime010 - spriter #1, titlescreen maker, beta tester #3, banner maker
    Chaos190- help/remade MT. PALLET
    rjrrjr -beta tester #4 & mapper #3
    RioKura - mappier #4 & scripter #3
    Cobalt'Scizor - spriter #2
    murkage: overworld, advanced map, YAPE, assortment of programs used to hack roms

errors so far:
    only a bit in intro & a few word mistakes:
    Spoiler:

I know some scripting and I've also have changed the begining of the game up to when i get the pokedex and i have done a little spriting like change the color of pokemon and some other sprites and i have also done some mapping but i havn't done any hacking for two years. What I'm looking for are:

Some people who can beta test this and check for bugs: got 4 now need 1-2 more

Application
    If you wish to apply for this team, you must fill out this application
    Skills:
    Proof of Work:
    Past Experience: (optional)
    Contact info: (optional)
    If you have more than one skill, please share them all, you can do more than one thing for the hack.

Thats all for now

Last edited:

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    i'll insert scripts for you and beta test if you want

Skills: unLZ-GBA inserter
    Proof of Work: as of now i don't have any becasue i've gotten better at it
    Past Experience: (optional) i'm working with about 3 other teams

Contact info [email protected]

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    i'll insert scripts for you and beta test if you want

Skills: unLZ-GBA inserter
    Proof of Work: as of now i don't have any becasue i've gotten better at it
    Past Experience: (optional) i'm working with about 3 other teams

Contact info [email protected]
    thanks. that'll be great. u r hired

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    do u think u can post a notepad script so i can see if its easier than xse bc iv been using xse recently.

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    Do you need a mapper? I'd be willing if yes.

I also use Notepas scripting and know how to insert them into the ROM and make certain scripts.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Do you need a mapper? I'd be willing if yes.

I also use Notepas scripting and know how to insert them into the ROM and make certain scripts.
    sure the more people the better for the hack to done faster. i can have u do scripting & mapping for 1 town while war rock exe & me do another. like i said the more peps the better the hack.

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    Alright, send me an Lips patch with your game through MSN messenger or Email...

[email protected]

Give me specifics please:

Type of City(Foresty, Mountainy, Beachfront, Islandy):
    Size(Small, Medium, Large, XL):
    Scripting? [I'm a newb at scripting.]

Thanks

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Alright, send me an Lips patch with your game through MSN messenger or Email...

[email protected]

Give me specifics please:

Type of City(Foresty, Mountainy, Beachfront, Islandy):
    Size(Small, Medium, Large, XL):
    Scripting? [I'm a newb at scripting.]

Thanks
    il add u my email is [email protected]

EDIT: here's PALLET TOWN & it's now MT. PALLET (until i think of a better MT. name):
    Spoiler:

EDIT 2: war rock exe can u switch the charizard & rayquaza sprites (so the shiny 1s r now the regular 1s & the original r shiny) & can u try 2 change the pikachu sprites 2 these:
    Team Revenge[recruiting]
    Team Revenge[recruiting]

whenever i try 2 add them myself with unLZ.GBA it tells me the sprites r 2 big. can u get these in the rom & do the other sprites.

Last edited:

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    Skills:Beta tester
    Proof Of work: making a hack called sapphire destiny

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    i could also make a pokemon event battle script proof is in the box

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    i could also make a pokemon event battle script proof is in the box
    can u make an event in the 4th town that as soon as u walk in it u see rayquaza & he say: "[player] I've been waiting for you to return now lets see how much stronger you've become." then battles u. &" if u beat him he says: "I was right you did get stronger I'm coming back on the team." & he joins your team & if u loss against him u white out (i think thats always happens thou but i dont remember) then when u go back hes still there untill u beat him.

@ PokeTrader can u make veridian city Foresty with it snowing with a medium size. also can u see if u can make the buiding like what iv done in pallet town but made out of snow if u cant make them out of snow just make it look like they blend in the town.

Last edited:

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    um i can put raqquza in but i can make him apper when u enter but ill try

wait make a map like he goes in his dream and sees raqquaza then he fights him

and to tell u i can ony make event pokemon i cant make them talk

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    um i can put raqquza in but i can make him apper when u enter but ill try

wait make a map like he goes in his dream and sees raqquaza then he fights him

and to tell u i can ony make event pokemon i cant make them talk
    well for now just forget about the talking. just put him at the entrance of the 4th city. if u can, can u make him join the team if u beat him? if u dont know then il try 2 do it since i got an easier scripting program.

almost 4got PokeTrader i emailed u the patched rom so u can do what i asked of u be4 it would help.

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    well for now just forget about the talking. just put him at the entrance of the 4th city. if u can, can u make him join the team if u beat him? if u dont know then il try 2 do it since i got an easier scripting program.

almost 4got PokeTrader i emailed u the patched rom so u can do what i asked of u be4 it would help.

heres what i did i put him in the 4th city its in vid format

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    heres what i did i put him in the 4th city its in vid format
    thanks man looks good in the rom u used. i pmed the rom i want u 2 insert the rayquaza script. hopefully i can switch the shiny & original sprites around so the black raquaza is the normal 1 in the game (thats my main concern right now & hoping 2 do the same thing 2 the charizard sprites as well).

Application
    Skills: Mapping and Spriting
    Proof of Work: I cant show any proof but I am willing to put down my hack for this
    Past Experience: Sorry. None.

Contact info: [email protected]

can u make custom sprites? i would like the hero 2 look similar 2 silver's sprite but with black hair & with a cooler looking outfit (cant think of 1 at the moment so just pm it).

Last edited:

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    Yes I can custom sprite, but PM me on how im going to give it to you. I'm starting on it right now

Yes, and im making the character now

Do you want DS sprite or GBC sprite? I have both. And I can edit both if wanted. I dont have walking sprite yet.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Yes I can custom sprite, but PM me on how im going to give it to you. I'm starting on it right now

Yes, and im making the character now

Do you want DS sprite or GBC sprite? I have both. And I can edit both if wanted. I dont have walking sprite yet.
    gba since the hack is fire red. https://i49.tinypic.com/i37z3a.jpg is for the overworld sprites for hg & ss so if u could u can edit silver's sprites. & i emailed u my email also

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back