• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket And Ash

JesseRocket

Rookie Trainer
Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Okay, I've not seen many of the newer episodes but I am guessing TR make an appearance in pretty much every episode right? Well I was thinking that maybe the writers shouldn't include Team Rocket for at least 10/15 episodes and then bring them back in, and perhaps even once allow them to beat Ash.

I know, it may sound stupid but it would show that they are willing to change it up a little bit. I remember one episode in Eterna Forest when they took on Ash and nearly won. Just that perhaps by changing the way the series has worked for almost forever now, it would make things a little less predictable? Just my two cents ;)

Years
  • I agree with you, JesseRocket, It kinda does get boring when Ash always wins, maybe they should try something new ? I hope they will do this instead of repeating the same thing over and over again.

Cinnabar Surfer

Pokemon Rockstar
    Years
  • Team Rocket

Jesse and James do not really play the role of the villains in the show though really do they? If you look at them now in the lasts series and compare it to their initial appearance in Pokémon emergency it is night and day.

I don't know about you but would like to see Giovanni take up a more dominate part of the serios as the main antagonist?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Well, it wouldn't make sense to see Giovanni have a larger role while they're in Sinnoh, since it's based on DP and Team Galactic (and Hunter J) are meant to be the main villains at the moment. But I've been wondering what sort of role Team Rocket (the actual organisation, I mean, not Jessie and James) will have when they've finished with Sinnoh and go onto Johto, presuming that happens, since Team Rocket are the villains in HGSS.

There actually are a few episodes here and there in DP where Team Rocket don't attack Ash, it's usually in contests, but we've seen a few gym battles where they don't attack Ash, and odd episodes such as the Rotom episode and the episode where Turtwig evolved. It's something, I suppose.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I somewhat agree, just excluding how long Team Rocket would be out for. But I do agree that Team Rocket should win once. Screw the good guys, bad guys are more awesome.​

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Screw the good guys, bad guys are more awesome.

Truth, pure and simple. Black Hole is superior to the Allied Nations in nearly every way. Let TR win for once. Maybe they don't capture Pika, but they DO beat Satoshi in battle.

Black Hole is immortal. Our power spans worlds. Do not resist. Join us, or fall.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    While it would bring a interesting (and yet twisted) dynamic to the show, I don't see it happening at all. However, I would say it is a little more likely of them finally reconciling, however, I don't see that happening either.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Jesse and James do not really play the role of the villains in the show though really do they? If you look at them now in the lasts series and compare it to their initial appearance in Pokémon emergency it is night and day.

I don't know about you but would like to see Giovanni take up a more dominate part of the serios as the main antagonist?

I don't know, they always seemed like comedic relief to me. Anyway, I agree with Primal_Dialga about the moral of the show I guess. It sure seems that way.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • Until the Hoenn series, Jessie and James would do plenty of original stuff: joining "the twerps" (most common in Season 1), revealing their past lives ("The Bridge Bike Gang", "Holly Martimony" and "Go West Young Meowth"), they disguised in almost every episode and they even helped Charizard cheer himself up by beating their ridiculous robot.
    Now, all they do is buying huge machines with their never-ending cash, Pikachu thunderbolts them, Jessie laughs saying that their machine is thunderproof, then Ash and co. use another pokemon and BOOM! Also, the trio hasn't disguised that much in Hoenn and Sinnoh, except for when Jessie wants to enter a contest/festival.

Ayselipera

for once. In the very first episodes they
    were actually cool. I think its mentioned
    that they were successful at one point in
    time before they met Ash.

Back