• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket and Team Plasma

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    I've realized that Team Rocket and Team Plasma has a lot in common like
    TR cloned Mew to make Mewtwo and TP Cloned an extinct bug pokemon then modify it to make Genesect. Plus Both Giovanni and Ghetsis are in Hiding... Isn't that weird..

Genshu

Idealistic Seeker Of Truth
    Years
    Evil people always seem to be genetically modifying things haha. But Plasma and Rocket were/are trying to make weapons out of pokemon. by making unnaturally stronger pokemon in a sickening evil way.

Volcom22

Weepingbell Collector.. ^.^
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    At first I thought they were quite different. Team Plasma wanting to seperate Pokemon from humans in general while Team Rocket wanted to steal Pokemon for their own selfish reasons. Then after beating the game realizing Ghettis used N's goal to cover up his real motives I realized they do have a lot in common. I do like however that theres much more story behind Team Plasma unlike previous generations Team Aqua/Magma/Galatic.

Back