• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Rocket as Black and White Evil Team??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    Three years later, one Team Rocket operative returned to Kanto to steal a critical part from its Power Plant. Since only this member was involved in this plot, it is likely that he had no knowledge of Team Rocket's prior second disbandment and was working independently. Curiously enough, in HeartGold and SoulSilver, he mentions that he will return to his home country and rebuild Team Rocket anew, something that he did not say in the original games. Team Rocket has not been seen since, but this Grunts's added dialogue in the more recent remakes may hint that Game Freak is not yet finished with Team Rocket's schemes.
    [from "Bulbapedia"]

Is it possible that "his home country" is Isshu??
    Motivation: in HG and SS there is an item that open an event whit Black and White (I don't remember the name :P), so it is possible that Gamefreak has anticipate, in addition to this obiect, the refoundation od TeamRocket in Isshu. Actually we don't know what really append to TeamRocket, Giovanni or someone else after Johto events, so I think it is really possible.

So we're going to have a rebuilt of TeamRocket in Black and White...I think this would be a super-idea!

What do you think? Are you agree?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I agree
    the rocket does admit to going to home country and re-building the team
    But he could mean something else
    but i would be good to see them again
    They should get new uniform

blazez3212

Person Behind You
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Good Idea but i think there was already a thread about this

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • I like it.
    But this time, I hope it's just the ONE team. I couldn't see another team AND Team Rocket. And why are there always two teams now? ~_~ I dont like it.

And Maybe Team Rocket won't have EVERYTHING to do with the legendary? It got annoying and I like how TR was in the older games. Just wreaking havoc and doing bad **** instead of getting legendaries.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I like it.
    But this time, I hope it's just the ONE team. I couldn't see another team AND Team Rocket. And why are there always two teams now? ~_~ I dont like it.

And Maybe Team Rocket won't have EVERYTHING to do with the legendary? It got annoying and I like how TR was in the older games. Just wreaking havoc and doing bad **** instead of getting legendaries.

I'm pretty sure there has only been two teams once and that was during the 3rd gen. Although I actually believe that is what made the game so different and original was having two teams one good and one evil.

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
  • i dont think so. They act like this game is going to be totally new, and having team rocket would be to similar to gen1 and 2. mabye they want you to think its going to be team rocket to surprise you with another team.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Three years later, one Team Rocket operative returned to Kanto to steal a critical part from its Power Plant. Since only this member was involved in this plot, it is likely that he had no knowledge of Team Rocket's prior second disbandment and was working independently. Curiously enough, in HeartGold and SoulSilver, he mentions that he will return to his home country and rebuild Team Rocket anew, something that he did not say in the original games. Team Rocket has not been seen since, but this Grunts's added dialogue in the more recent remakes may hint that Game Freak is not yet finished with Team Rocket's schemes.
    [from "Bulbapedia"]

Is it possible that "his home country" is Isshu??
    Motivation: in HG and SS there is an item that open an event whit Black and White (I don't remember the name :P), so it is possible that Gamefreak has anticipate, in addition to this obiect, the refoundation od TeamRocket in Isshu. Actually we don't know what really append to TeamRocket, Giovanni or someone else after Johto events, so I think it is really possible.

So we're going to have a rebuilt of TeamRocket in Black and White...I think this would be a super-idea!

What do you think? Are you agree?

I do not because you are thinking of the Lock/Rock Capsule, which can not be traded to B/W For it is an key item....

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    They're such attention hogs that they need to be in 3 games?
    I beseech you Nintendo, please don't make Team Rocket come back again.

It is entirely possible that he could be talking about Isshu, but remember that Pokemon is supposed to take place in the real world. He could be talking about any place in the world.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    How many times are we going to have to let Team Rocket come back only to be defeated again? :P

Good idea, though I have another, there could be no team in Isshu (at first). If Rocket is brought back why not include another team (maybe Galactic?) The point can be since yin/yang are forces that are interconnected/dependent on one another in the world Team Rocket & other teams, coming together to form sort of a coalition-team, are the outside force trying to disrupt this yin/yang story of ours (it would work well if Isshu had its modern/natural world connected in a way that didn't harm either). I don't know how I can explain any further but it basically goes along the lines of:

1) Being ran out of their respective regions some members of the old teams run to Isshu (assuming that Hiun definitely is a port city they could come in through it)..
    2) They form a coalition and come up with a new name, uniforms, etc. so that no one will recognize them
    3) Learning of how Isshu is interconnected and also about the legends (I assume) they seek out to destroy this balance and use it to their advantage.
    4) Their actions reak havoc across the region, possibly forcing some rift between the people of Isshu. (You know, you don't know who is apart of the team, just gossip basically)

Maybe my idea sounds dumb >_<...but if Team Rocket is going to be back then IMHO they should have a plan somewhat like this.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm thinking they will have two teams, like in Ruby and Sapphire, since it's yin/yang yes. But I'd like the idea of TR coming back, more :)

Maybe two new branches of TR?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I would cry if I have to fight Team Rocket again. We already had them in every generation, I think its time to lay them to rest. And besides this is the rebirth of pokemon. I dont think we will see the rockets again.

Now if Silver shows up in the games, well thats a different story :p

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Team Rockets color scheme goes well with this generation too, and the guys standing near the dock in one of those screenshots looks a lot like a Rocket grunt... but I was kinda looking forward to a new organization.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Team Rocket and their leader, Giovanni is the best villainous team in the game. Team Magma&Aqua grunt is okay, but their leader and their cause are forgettable . Teaem Galactic Leader is equal to Giovanni in term of awesomeness, but their grunt is horrible. We should give them a chance since Team Rocket executives that appear in HG/SS have very little appearance. A new doesn't really necessary, especially team Rocket is supposed to be a big crime syndicate.

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • Team Rocket is by far the best of the evil organizations and Geovanni is one of the best, if not the best, Pokémon character. I'll love seeing them as a multi-regional organization than just a Kanto-Johto one. And in the region history we would not wipe out them (dah, it's just pokémon fights) but just destroy their immediate plains.

hmm... now I'm imagining the story of a region centered about the fact the Team Rocket controls it and therefore we'll play in a mafia-like controlled region. Sweet.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • i HATE team rocket. i really do.

my prediction is team yin and team yang.
    each has ideas to concur the world and make it a better place in their own vision.
    your mission is to capture the legendary pokemon before they can use it to make the world entirely technological or send the entier human race back to the stone age!

the fate of isshu rest in your hands!

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Team Rocket=B.A.
    Team Galatica= Total and utter LAMENESS!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back