• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Rocket as Black and White Evil Team??

Status
Not open for further replies.

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Um, no. Blue's the leader of Viridian Gym, he's got responsibilities in Kanto. Besides, he may have been a stuck-up jerk, but he's no villain.

Pokedigi7

Zapdos Trainer
    Years
  • What about evil elite 4...like in the manga..that will be interesting !
    Actually that could work out! Like you battle the elite 4 and the champion happens to be the leader! then you'd have saved the world and beat the elite four..

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • Yeah...i always liked the evil gym leaders and elite fours in pokemon adventures...It will be kinda fun if they do something like that

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • WHen did we start talking about the Pokemon Special Elite Four, yeah, they were kinda like the Akatsuki of Pokemon, except they did not want a Ninetales.......

Either way, if Team Rocket were to come back in B/W, they would be under a new leader, not this executive crap like in Gen 2, but a new, full fledged mastermind that wishes to use the legendaries to rule the world (hmm, sounds more like the other evil teams to me)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The rumored team is Team Plasma... which sounds totally lame.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    i dont think so. They act like this game is going to be totally new, and having team rocket would be to similar to gen1 and 2. mabye they want you to think its going to be team rocket to surprise you with another team.
    nono i intend that this item unlock an event in HG&SS after you make something with B&W

Thanks for reminding me about the sky theme Issu has going on. Rockets fly in the sky. Team Rocket can make a come back in Issu. The rocket grunt said something about returning to his home country. His home country may be Issu. Maybe Team Rocket wants to control the energy in Issu by either using Reshiram or Zekrom. I can see this happening. ^_^ (I love the Rocket Admins!) I hope they return.

completly agree (y), but the machine part was in gen2 too

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I would love to see team rocket
    Team Aqua "lets control Kyroge and expand the sea"
    Team Magma "lets get Groudun and expand earth"
    Team Galactic "lets controll space and time and reshape the universe
    Team Rocket "lets use top scientiest to work underground and create the most powerfull pokemon ever while we act as a gang and rob people and try to controll kanto and jhoto and not a cult bent on world domination"

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    I hope Team Rocket makes a return but is involved more in the Plot. Maybe have an event where you watch them abducting someone's pokemon, in the start and have Team Rocket raising it to be their most powerful pokemon and you have to stop them etc. Just a thought :)

Linus3010

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    how about introducing harry potter on pokemon white as the evil team ?xD

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Oh God, please no Team Rocket. I like them and all, but I think we had enough of them for now. I think they should just make a new team. New region, new evil team. Makes sense, right?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Nah, he was just saying that because he needed to say something as a comeback, that's all.
    He was really not the potential Team Rocket reviver, so I don't even see a chance.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the new team will be Team Plasma.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    It's a possibility that this could happen, but I think they should be creative and just make a new team. :)

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • I bet thjere is two teams the main team and then team rockett

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2013
    I'd like to see Team Rocket return and just have them be totally re-vamped. Since this is Gen. V they won't have to use Rattatas and Zubats anymore. The Grunts should be stronger and trade in their Rattatas/Raticates and Zubats/Golbats for different, stronger Pokemon--possibly from Gen. V itself. I'm tired of seeing them use the same Pokemon over and over again as well, but I think if they just used a variety of Pokemon, they'd be okay.

I never liked how Geodudes, Machops, Rattatas, etc. always kept appearing no matter what generation you were in. I think in V they should keep these Pokemon to a minimum. I'm not saying NO previous generation Pokemon, but perhaps we can have Sentrets instead of Rattatas or something.

I also like the idea of Silver being the leader as well. He seems a good candidate for such a position--although by the end of HG/SS he seemed to be getting a heart towards his Pokemon.

Also, what about bringing Jessie and James back? This may be a horrible idea, but I'm still going to say it. I absolutely hate how they've become comic relief in the anime. Perhaps they get tired of being defeated by Invincible Ash and leave for a completely new start in Isshu. With no Ash around they become perhaps second in command to Silver? They were in Yellow and I loved seeing them. They're my favorite characters all around and I'd love to see them be a potential threat rather than the laughing stock they've been reduced to... -.-

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I'd like to see Team Rocket return and just have them be totally re-vamped. Since this is Gen. V they won't have to use Rattatas and Zubats anymore. The Grunts should be stronger and trade in their Rattatas/Raticates and Zubats/Golbats for different, stronger Pokemon--possibly from Gen. V itself. I'm tired of seeing them use the same Pokemon over and over again as well, but I think if they just used a variety of Pokemon, they'd be okay. -

I agree with this, although I don't think Team Rocket should be the main team. I think they should have a major role in the storyline but not be revealed until almost the very end of the of the game.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • That would be pretty cool, but for som reason I always thought is Rocket came back, with some rising grunts from Magma and Aqua comes back and try to do there plan, Team Galatics red haired docter escapes from prison, brinsg back the team. That would be like Rocket vs Magma vs Aqua vs Galactic vs You. But if they dont do that and come up with a new team i wish it could be like Team Elite vs Team Gym, A few Elite from Pokemon leagues wants power and world domination, and a few Gym leaders want to be Elites and power OR!! your rival becomes the leader of the next evil team..IDK I wish i had fairy odd parents to make this real. ROFL!

EDIT - OR!!!! They can bring back Jesse and Jame and Meowth as new team leaders or rivals

Last edited:

cobraman228

My friends are my power.
    Years
  • No, no Team Rocket please.

They're such attention hogs, they got into Gen. I, II, III, AND IV and since Gen. V is going to be something completely different (I hope) I'd say some other, more AWESOME team. Maybe Team Moon, or Sun, but no Team Rocket please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back