• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket at their best

snorlax_32

Snorlax master
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 30, 2006
    have you noticed that Team Rocket has actually had some good pokemon to battle with in the past.. im not sure what has happened to all of them so you people at pokecommunity can help me out.. but Team Rocket could of been very strong and probably gotten pikachu by now if they kept some of their pokemon.

1. Koffing/Weezing- Weezing would of been very strong by now since he was with James forever and would of only been behind pikachu by a couple levels.

2. Ekans/Arbok- Dito

3. Meowth- He doesn't fight much but if he would of trained some more against pikachu im sure he would of been a fairly good match for pikachu.

4. Magikarp/Gyarados- If only James would of been able to keep a hold of the then Magikarp he bought from the Dealer that evovled into a incredible powerful Gyarados. He would of easily been able to beat most of Ash's Pokemon.

5. Growlithe- As i recall James owned a Growlithe, Im not sure why he didn't take it with him when he left his house... It had the possibility of becoming powerful with a Fire Stone.

6. Lickitung- Jesse caught one, but i dont remember what happened to it... Did she release it or something? Well Lickitungs are rare and would of been a good pokemon to have.

7. Weepinbell/Victreebel- James evovled his weepinbell into a vicious victreebel but it hated him. If he could of tamed it....What happened to it anyway?

There is 7 pokemon that Team Rocket could of had to help steal Pikachu... I know they had more but i dont remember them all... so maybe pokecommunity can help me out.

Years
  • Knowing Team Rocket at that time, James didn't know that Magikarp could evolve into Gyarados.

Growlithe was kept at the mansion to protect it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    To clarify:

Victreebel was showing affection, actually, no matter how odd it did so.

James was also angry at being ripped off...

And Lickitung was "accidentally" traded for Wobbufet back in Johto, so it's living happily now, lol.

Back