• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket Disaster

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Raine lowered her hands when the officer had lowered her gun. "We've been in track of Team Rocket for a long time but unfortunately as you can see our clues have run cold. This probably was some sort of a hideout for Team Rocket a while ago but from the look of the tail they've been long gone," the officer said. There was a small gasp from behind them, and the officer raised her gun again. "Come out with the hands above your head!"

Raine looked back in surprise at the girl who appeared. The officer looked at Raine. "A friend of yours?" Raine curled her lip. The girl looked so young.

"No way," Raine said, almost offended that the officer would think Raine would associate herself with a child. "I came in here with my Electabuzz, no one else."

The girl interrupted, her voice shaking. "I - I'm sorry I snuck in it's just... I have information that could help," she said nervously to the policewoman.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    Ilrick had just arrived to Goldenrod city from the magnet train. As he stepped off the the train he examined the box that his father had left him wondering what was inside of it. He then ripped off the tape keeping the box closed and looked inside. Inside were two pokeballs and a note. Ilrick picked up the note a began reading it. "Hello Ilrick sorry I left you all by yourself I have urgent matters to attend to but I left you a present here are two pokeballs with two pokemon I know you'll like have fun on your journey love Dad," Ilrick read out loud as he put the note back into the box and picked up the two pokeballs. "Hmm I wonder what pokemon are in these," Ilrick thought as he pointed the pokeballs toward the ground and two pokemon flew out in white beams of light. "Char!" The orange lizard looking one growled as it appeared out of the pokeball. "Riolu," The blue pokemon moaned as it stretched its body as it appeared. Ilrick then heard a beeping noise coming from the box. He looked inside and noticed a red and black device and a watch with the same color scheme. "Hmm a pokedex and an Xtransciever looks like my dad somewhat cares," Ilrick said as he put on the Xtransciever and opened up the pokedex. "Riolu," The pokedex began. "The emanation pokemon the aura that emanates from its body intensifies to let others around to know if its afraid or sad, this Riolu is male and is a fighting type pokeablity is inner focus ," Ilrick then put the pokedex over the lizard. "Charamander, the lizard pokemon the fire on the tip of its tail is a measure of its life, if healthy its tail burns intensely," The pokedex said. "So you're a fire type with the pokeablity blaze eh nice," Ilrick said putting away the pokedex.

He then pointed the pokeballs at the two pokemon and they were sent inside in red beams of light. As he then left the train station he noticed a group of people standing in front of a building being barricaded off by the police. Curious Ilrick walked a bit closer to the crowd of people to find out what was going on. "I heard team rocket has something to do with this," One man said in the crowd. Ilrick's eyes widened. "Team Rocket," He growled under his breath trying to get a better look at what was going on. Unable to see what was going one Ilrick turned around and started walking away from the scene. "Next time I'll get my revenge on team rocket," Ilrick thought.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Nixie looked at the other girl who clearly showed offense. I may only be thirteen but I've probably been through things worse than you have she thought bitterly. "I just followed her. I know for a fact that Team Rocket has just recently left this place... I ran away before I could find out where they're going" she said quietly hoping she wasn't making herself sound like a member of Team rocket that was her parents not her.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    "Dude...where the hell are you taking me? You've been leading me around for an hour, and you didn't even tell me where we're going!" Kobora said loudly, clearly angry at the mystery man. The man turned around, and smiled at Kobora. "Do you remember...everything?" the man asked Kobora randomly, walking over to Goldenrod City's Radio Tower. "Okay, I've had enough of this wierdo. Tyrant, let's battle this creep!" Kobora said, sending out Tyrant. "So...you really did get a pokemon too. Good. I've been waiting years for this. Flygon, let's show him!" the mystery man said, taking out a poke ball, and sending out a Flygon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Late that night as Kaz rested in the hotel, L.J. went to the lake near the Sprout Tower and sat at the edge. "I wonder if i'll ever be good enough", he said to himself looking the reflection in the water, "He has more experience, power, and intelligence then I ever will..." He lies down on the soft grass looking up at the starry night sky lost in thought

Back