• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket doujinshis (Non hentai)

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    I have stumble upon this awesome Team Rocket French fansite until they've displayed awesome scans of different Team Rocket doujinshis. The good thing is that they're not one of those "H" type doujinshis.

What I like about these doujinshis is that they have a unique and distinctive artwork that is quite different than the anime.

See for yourself!

https://doujinstr.ifrance.com/doujinshiblack.html

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    They're quite cool actually xD
    Not a bad site.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I think this thread would be more suitable in the Pokemon TV Show and Movies forum, since the website displays anime art for the Team Rocket characters in the Pokemon anime. :3

*moves*

~Kelsey

Years
    Wow! Really cool! It seems really proffesional, doesn't it? I may translated if I'm not bored enough (And if it does not have many kanji -.-). BTW I think that this should go at Pokemon Manga/Comics.

TEAMrocket100%

Number 1# Rocketshipper!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    Those doujinshi pictures are the cutest! I really hate hentai between Jessie and James.:D 100% ROCKETSHIPPER HERE! ^_~

Back