• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket Fan Club v.2

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
  • This Fan Club is for all the people out there that, like me, love Team Rocket!

Team Rocket Fan Club   v.2

So since the first incarnation of this fell by the way side I thought I'd give it another go.

Everyone that was a part of the original club will have to re-apply. There were a lot of in-active members on there and I don't want to weed through them all, sorry.

~Das Rules~
    We don't have any specific rules ~ Except no spaming out the wazoo with pictures (Some pictures is OK though.)
    No bashing, of pokemon, charaters or each other.
    And make sure to follow general PC rules as well.

Da Boss (Owner): Me
    Boss' Right-hand (Co Owner): Delta Vulpix
    Boss' Left-hand (Secondary Co-Owner):
    Rocket Executives(Four spots):
    Honorary Executives(Those members that have made banners, avatars for the FC/ Limited slots): luf100, Fire Wolf
    Team Rocket Grunts(Members): Boney, The Highwayman, Pandah,~Kawaii~, Daiko7, Marksman, Emo Aikon, Cinnabar Surfer, MuffinPaula, ~Merilyn, The Opera Ghost, Armleg, Jado, Tree_x, JacOat12, XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE

~Icons~
    Free to use by anyone in the club. Please remember to give credit to the makers!

Made by luf100:

~Banners~
    Also free to use by anyone in the club. Please remember to give credit to the makers! To use, just copy and paste the code in your signature, minus the *

Made by Fire Wolf

Code:
    [IMG*]https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p266/Blayze_LeBeau/fteamrocket1m228a068.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Hello to you both and welcome to the Team Rocket Fan Club!

And now that we've got some members, I'll give you our first topic.

Who out of all the Team Rocket members is your favorite?

~The Member's List has been updated.~

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Who out of all the Team Rocket members is your favorite?
    I never really watched the anime all that much, if that's what you're referring to, but when I did I always liked Jessie the best but Meowth was a close 2nd.

O.G.P.M.

O.G.P.M.
    Years
  • I always liked Giovanni (or "the boss") if you prefer. He was never given a lot of screen time in the anime but he was always angry when he was on screen which is a huge plus in my book since so many pokemon characters are annoyingly perky and optimistic.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Can I join? Team Rocket FTW!

Sure! Welcome aboard. :meow:

I always liked Giovanni (or "the boss") if you prefer. He was never given a lot of screen time in the anime but he was always angry when he was on screen which is a huge plus in my book since so many pokemon characters are annoyingly perky and optimistic.

I concur. Those are pretty much the same reasons that Giovanni is one of my favorites.
    Then on the other hand, I really like James. He's such a lovable dork.

~The Member's List has been updated.~

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    I bet no one will say this: Butch. I love him and love when James speaks his name wrong :P :meow:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    I bet no one will say this: Butch. I love him and love when James speaks his name wrong :P :meow:

He's not my favorite, but Butch is rather amusing. I like when he freaks out when people address him by the wrong name. :D

just putting it out there can i co-own

If you plan to be active and keep the club going while I'm not here, sure thing. ;)

Pandah

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • dfsdh You cant have a team rocket fan club without meeee!!! lemme in! -trips-

on another note I can make banners if you need them. I'm no good at avatars, though ;;

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • I'll join! I think the other Teams in the games dumb except for Aqua.

I concur! :)

dfsdh You cant have a team rocket fan club without meeee!!! lemme in! -trips-

on another note I can make banners if you need them. I'm no good at avatars, though ;;

lol
    If you'd like to make some banners they'd be most appreciated.

Welcome to both of you!

Pandah

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I have never liked any of the other teams except Team Rocket. I just felt like they were all dumbed down and never did anything quite as bad as team rocket.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Meh, I thought Galactic was pretty good, but they still don't even come close to the awesomeness of Team Rocket!

Yeah... I suppose I can admit that I like Team Galactic just a tiny bit. They at least have the bad team doing nefarious deads thing down as a whole.
    But yes Team Rocket, the orginal evil team, is pure awesomeness!

I have never liked any of the other teams except Team Rocket. I just felt like they were all dumbed down and never did anything quite as bad as team rocket.

:D

Back