• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Actually You didnt think of this I have read that exact same thing on another website about start as a grunt and made your way up to top you just copied it... -.-

Hahaha... lots of people have come up with that same idea. I came up with it about 9 years ago, along with hundreds of other pokemon fans.

It isn't stealing if you didn't know someone had already thought of it.

But yeah, Nintendo won't do it, unless it's given a non-kiddie rating. A game about beating down a criminal organisation? Fair enough, because parents want their kids to know criminals are the bad guys. A game about joining a criminal organisation? There would be an outcry amongst parents. Even if later it turned out that your player turns into the good guy, there's already enough rage fuel for parents and time played in the role of the bad guy that it would never happen.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    This idea would be awesome!
    You could steal Pokemon, and items, become the leader of Team Rocket!
    I would love this kind of game, but sadly, for there not to be outrage, Nintendo would have to up the rating...I dunno if they want to do that...
    Then again, it could fit in the E-10 rating on the ESRB, and that isn't SO bad...

Chances are, people are going to have to create Rom hacks, or other ways of making a game to see this idea...

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    It would be fantastic!

When the Rocket person asked me whether or not I wanted to join Team Rocket at the end of the Nugget Bridge, I kept shouting

''YES! LISTEN TO ME THROUGH THIS MICROPHONE, YES!''

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
    It would be quite a good game, but only if you like started as a normal guy and had choices on what you did, kinda like Fable 2, but on a smaller scale. I also think they'd make it kinda like a team cipher style game, snagging pokemon and turning them into shadow-types

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    they should make a game like this and rate it T or something for all you who are complaining that little kid's shouldn't play it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Well, that's really great! That means you shouldn't post in this thread again, because that's called reviving! Way to go, bud. :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back