• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team rocket pokemon

Would you like to see team rockets old pokemon again?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Now team rocket seems to have left there pokemon behind at headquarters,will we ever see them again? Also what new pokemon might they catch? I know Jessie has a koromori but what else will the team catch?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, im sure we will see then again, but im not too sure about in this region - the only pokémon thats appeared in Best Wishes that isn't from the Unova region is Pikachu and Meowth.

I saw a topic on Serebii a few weeks ago about how maybe James and Jessie have already caught some more pokémon off-screen, like how jessie caught koromori. Of course there is no evidence to prove it, but I do think it could happen.

I have a feeling in the upcoming episode with Team Plasma and Team rocket, jessie and james might have caught a few more pokémon off-screen. I can't really see them going up against Team plasma with only a Koromori.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Well I agree,I'm just a bit worried that we will never see Jessie and James's old pokemon again.I,m a bit sad on the pokemon the have let go like weezing and arbok I wonder what there next pokemon will be?

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I think we probably will, Weezing and Arbok might make a visit for one episode and Jessie and James will use them for like one or two battles, then they'll leave again. Possibly the same with other pokemon, like Jessie might get her yanmega for a few battles to surprise Ash and co.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I think we probably will, Weezing and Arbok might make a visit for one episode and Jessie and James will use them for like one or two battles, then they'll leave again. Possibly the same with other pokemon, like Jessie might get her yanmega for a few battles to surprise Ash and co.
    I don't see that happening as they both released them in Hoenn so that they could protect Koffing and Ekans herd. Which is the same concept with Ash Pidgeot protecting Pidgey and Pidgeotto.

If there is a random contest in the region, Jessie'll probably get some of her old Pokemon back to compete.
    I don't see the emergence of contests in this region. It wouldn't make much sense to participate in one since they are trying to keep a low key there, which is why the are in trench coat disguise most of the time. Also why they kept there old pokemon at Rocket HQ because they are rare in that region therefore it would draw attention to them, which is what they don't want.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I don't see the emergence of contests in this region. It wouldn't make much sense to participate in one since they are trying to keep a low key there, which is why the are in trench coat disguise most of the time. Also why they kept there old pokemon at Rocket HQ because they are rare in that region therefore it would draw attention to them, which is what they don't want.
    By random contest, I think he ment something like the Musicals - Which I can see happening. The Musicals will probably have one episode (I can see dento entering this) jessie could have a go at it. Then again you have to take into account that Jessie and the others have become all serious so they probably would want to focus on their mission first.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    I think they will be lile ash. For example, in between regions ash goes back and meets his old pokemon, ithink that they will do the same

Years
    Back in our TRFC, vaporeon7 pointed out that James might just catch Marakacchi, Tesshido or Nattorei.
    [jq]Does anyone else wonder if James will catch a Marakacchi
    Team rocket pokemon
    , Tesshido
    Team rocket pokemon
    or Nattorei
    Team rocket pokemon
    to follow his dangerous grass type theme and hug him like Cacnea did?[/jq]
    I think it is pretty much possible considering how James gets a grass type Pokemon to hug him or bite his head. xD

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
    We all probably know Jessie is gonna get her usual poison type Pokemon and James gets his grass type pokemon somewhere along the series.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Well maybe after pokemon black and White they will make a filler in the anime like the orange islands so we might be able to see them again.I wonder if we will see there pokemon at headquarters again I really miss some of them like Wobbuffet.
    I do not believe we will see weezing and arbok again as much as I hate to day it I really miss James's vicitreebell.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Well maybe after pokemon black and White they will make a filler in the anime like the orange islands so we might be able to see them again.I wonder if we will see there pokemon at headquarters again I really miss some of them like Wobbuffet.
    I do not believe we will see weezing and arbok again as much as I hate to day it I really miss James's vicitreebell.
    I was hoping this as well, not only to see their pokemon, but also Ash other pokemon. That way they can get some more screen time and battle experience, or perhaps more captures. I don't get the feeling we will ever see either of James Victreebel since they from what I remember went off to live together.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I could see James getting any of the following Monmen, Marakacchi, Tesshido. And for some reason even though this isn't a Grass type, for some reason I see James with a Yuniran.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    What's your favourite pokemon that team rocket has owned? I like the wobbuffet that Jessie owns it's annoying but it makes it funny.

Back