• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket rules!

PokeHumanManectric

Leader of the PMD Team
    Years
    Team Galactic is taking over! Team Rocket was way better! Team Galactic is all serious and intelligent. Where's the fun in that? Team Rocket should come back!

Superspaztastic13

Spaztastic Trainer
    Years
    They should just get over themselves... Its about time they become something more!

Maybe in the future Gym Leaders! At a double gym! IDK, it just gets old with the same thing over and over again!

Superspaztastic13

Spaztastic Trainer
    Years
    I know they are! I just hate the same thing over and over again ... gotta catch that Pikachu or ooooo look at that pokemon he/she has have to get it for the Boss.... Opps Were Blasting off again... OMG it gets old faster then Ashs Mom still waiting for her husband to come home from some silly thing IDK i'm just losing my mind around 2am!

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Team Galactic is taking over! Team Rocket was way better! Team Galactic is all serious and intelligent. Where's the fun in that? Team Rocket should come back!

If you mean Team Rocket as in Jesse, James and Meowth, then I have no issues with them being replaced by Team Galactic. Over the course of time I completely lost interest in them and don't even consider them as a real threat. Team Galactic at this point is serious business and a like that way better.

On the other hand if you mean Team Rocket as an organization... I'm not out on that part. Team Rocket members other than JJ&M and C&B didn't made much appearance so it's hard to say for me.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    The only member of Team Rocket that I still have respect for is Domino since she's compareable to J. Giovanni has been reduced to some joke now and if you really think about it, he was never that menacing at all. Except on a few, maybe one or two, occasions.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I don't think that it'd be the same without Jesse, James and Meowth. Just because Team Galactic comes in doesn't mean Team Rocket has to disappear. It would be cool if a continuation of competition between Team Rocket, Team Galactic, Team Magma etc were to be included. It would make a pretty good movie actually. Nothing will ever replace Team Rocket.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
    I always like it when Jesse, James and Meowth always end up as a FAIL! lol
    The blasting off part never get old! Jessie and James have just overused their mechas - having a thunderproof robot at almost every episode - and their boss fantasies - who on earth wants an Articuno just to breeze him on a hot summer day!! And the motto evolved in a bad way too. Why should they change their motto in every season, while they had the original motto for more than 5 years? In my opinion, the original motto is IRREPLACABLE!
    And what is "Team Galactic"? Just joking!:P

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    The only member of Team Rocket that I still have respect for is Domino since she's compareable to J. Giovanni has been reduced to some joke now and if you really think about it, he was never that menacing at all. Except on a few, maybe one or two, occasions.

Bashou and Buson are good too, at least in the Japanese version. It's just that the dub gave the two really terrible lines.

Ayselipera

They should just stop making new teams and keep Team Rocket.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Honestly, I like Team Galactic much better. They're just so interesting, and they actually are pretty damn evil, and they actually do things.

I'll never lose my love for the trio of Rockets. Jessie, James and Meowth. But they don't interest me much at all anymore. :x

Team Galactic are not even taking over Rocket. Aha, what have they had? 6 episodes? :P calm down. They will be all done and gone soon. Sadly. >> they definitely needed more episodes ..but sadly, we didn't get them.

HeartGoldnSoulSilver

is ready for the remakes.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Team Rocket is the greatest evil organization in Pokemon. Jesse, James, and Meowth? Ehh...They don't count.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    Team Galactic has only been in a couple of episodes while Team Rocket is still in every single one.

I'm honestly getting a bit tired of the trio. After the Kanto Saga ended they started losing their coolness and are now just plain laughingstocks (minus being funny).

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    I like both Team Rocket and Team Galactic. Nothing will change that. Team Rocket will most likely stay on the show long after Sinnoh is over.

Years
    There needs to be a balance. It's interesting to have an intelligent group of antagonists, but Team Rocket is such a huge part of the show.

Game Creator

Work in progress
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2009
    I don't know about you, but I'm always prepared for trouble and ready to make it double. Team Rocket is the best group.

Back