• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    How comes Team Rocket hasn't blasted off again even once in the new black and white series?

Years
    Yeah, they now use jetpacks.

I really miss they way they used to blast off, it made Team Rocket hilarious.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    But what if they lost there jet packs or they were destroyed while facing against the twerps and maybe Ashs Pikachu's thunderbolt shocked and blew up the jet packs?

if this was real life Jessie James, and Meowth would be dead from the first or maybe here second blast off I mean they would break every damn bone in there body pretty much!

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    But what if they lost there jet packs or they were destroyed while facing against the twerps and maybe Ashs Pikachu's thunderbolt shocked and blew up the jet packs?

if this was real life Jessie James, and Meowth would be dead from the first or maybe here second blast off I mean they would break every damn bone in there body pretty much!

Before Best Wishes, Team Rocket survived explosions that would have killed them. Like Touko said, they use jetpacks now as they blast off. In that sense, I assume that the jetpacks are now TR's new way of blasting off because of how they developed more serious personalities in the series.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    Their getting boring, the whole show lost its comedy after they changed. However, Black and White did have many Funny "Moments" and "Ideas" to replace Team Rocket. BUT They were CLASSIC . They were the #1 Reason I returned watching Pokemon after 7 Years. I wish they could sort them out in another way later. Some way such that they would turn stupid again maybe...THE SHOW WOULD BE AWESOME!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    The way they've changed is a huge disappointment, their old blast-offs were hilarious and never got tiring whereas now... Blerghhh. I wish they went back to how they used to be. It'd be nice to see them like they were before. Unova changed too much.

drivr3joe

Master Of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    Because 5th Gen ruined the whole series of Pokemon. So why not ruin team rocket too?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    If you are going to make a point then at the very least state how they ruined it. First and foremost please don't bump threads that are over a month old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back