• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket

Years
  • I would just to wear that awesome female Grunt outfit, but probably wouldn't stay long. Don't want to be part of or continue to witness all the ways they exploit Pokémon. I'd rather be like Lance from the anime, disguise myself to look like a Team Rocket member and infiltrate. I expect an awesome final battle with Giovanni!!

xXLunaSolXx

I would join any villain team. I have soft spot for villains in Pokemon. :3

Last edited:
    Years
  • I wouldn't join Team Rocket because they always fail they're plans I would rather join Team Skull and mess around with some dance moves as well as annoying Guzma.

Buu

Rocket Executive
    Years
  • Yes I would. Rise to the top as Giovanni's #2 and take over the world one pikachu at a time.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'm like many people here, really like the uniforms - as overworld sprites anyway, when you face them in battle the guys look nearly as ridiculous as Galactic / Plasma. So I think that one mission in HeartGold / SoulSilver plus the ability to get photos taken in the uniform is enough.

Sirfetch’d

Not at all! I am not a huge fan of Team Rocket's ideals and tbh their outfits are atrocious. I'd slide myself right into Team Skull though.

Back