• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket's Burning Hero of Justice

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Good afternoon, Atomsk! I humbly welcome you to PokeCommunity forums! Team Rocket is pretty awesome if I do say so myself ;D.
    Uhm, read the rules and FAQ's, just so you don't get in trouble.
    Feel free to chat with me via VM or PM!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx please read the rules if you haven't already and well welcome to PC.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    That was a pretty manly title, welcome to PC ;D

I recognize you as a manly man of this forum. Although I'd have to say having pichu on your team isn't that manly, but Arcanine more than makes up for that. ;D

I got HG on mah DS right now. Why aren't I playing? Good question....

ey Atomsk, are you gonna get that notch-eared pichu?

Last edited by a moderator:

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • ooo, cool TR sprite!

Welcome to PC, Atomsk. ^^

Have fun around here.

Your location makes me wonder.. are you one of the many who are playing through HG/SS already? xD

Atomsk Rocket Grunt

Wannabe Imakuni?
    Years
  • Thanks, I saw how cool the HG/SS TR sprite is and couldn't resist. Considering I've never really tried any sprite editing it came out pretty good. And no I haven't played HG/SS yet, I'm waiting for the translation patch to be done, since I'm pretty much only only playing for the stuff not in the originals.

Maybe. I've already got twin Pichu's that I've leveled and EV'd so I'm not sure if I really need another one.

Last edited:
    Back