• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket's Fan Club!

TeamRocket

Can I join? I like James and I am a big TR fan. My username is TeamRocket!

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Sure, you can all join! I'll just upate the members list:

Rose Flame
    +Charbaby+
    Dizzy
    pokepac
    Wy_Wynaut
    Scyther
    TeamRocket

Welcome Wy_Wynaut, Scyther, and TeamRocket; hope you like it here!
    So, have any opinions on our current questions?:

What's your opinion on Rocketshipping and Neoshipping?
    How do you think the series will end for team rocket (or should end)?

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • hey can i join i always like team rocket

and i hope the series never ends 2 answer ur question x.X

<blaze

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Of course. Welcome Master Blaze! Hope this club is to your liking :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    just a question
    what dose this club do
    start a rp
    chat
    or just collect members

+Charbaby+

Mistress Charbaby ^^
    Years
  • Well I dunno what i think, but i know what i would like, and thats them quitting team rocket and getting married/engaged. lol

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Is this a club?

I suspect that it is. Noone knows here who the owner is and whole pages are full of no-meaning or spammy posts.So, whoever is the owner; my suggestion is to quit the present club and to start a new one.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Hi, I'm the owner. I appreciate your opinion, and yes, some of the posts could be considered spam, but I'd really rather not abandon this thread; I think I'd rather just start encouraging members to start an activity.

Wy_Wynaut had a good idea; an RP would be fun I think. I've really never done one before though; you just pick a character and kind of act like them in terms of posts, right? Okay, here's a list of characters we can use

Jessie
    James
    Butch
    Cassidy
    Giovanni
    Ash
    Misty
    Brock

Ok, I'll take Jessie. (am I doing this right? If not, someone please correct me!)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    yes Rose Flame thats right now just come up with a story
    in the rp why cant i be wobberffet
    o well ill be Giovanni

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Hey! read the rules first.

You can't have a rp at this forum.If you want to have a club rp then you can start one in rp foums not here.I was thinking to join this club as i saw topic but it seems to me that this isn't the right place.anyway, please read rules first or this club will be closed.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Oh, sorry; I'll put up a thread in the Pokemon RP forum when I get a chance. Thanks for telling me.

Wynaut, you can be wobuffet if you want to.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    OK I would like to join. As you can see from my sig I have a fascination with Giovanni. On the old P706 forums I had the Team Rocket group and I was called Giovanni as a user. ;)

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
  • Yay! TR's club! ^^ I love them. James got me into Pok?mon in the first place. I wanna join, please!

I'm not sure where I stand on the age-old To be a Rocketshipper or to not be a Rocketshipper. XD I guess I'm kinda neutral, maybe, since I'm not big on romance but I enjoy seeing Jessie and James together and would be sad if they ever went their separate ways. Of course, they wouldn't have to get into a romance to keep staying together. They could be best friends or even better, think of each other as brother and sister. XD Hey, that's a cute idea.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • well this is what u would call a loop hole
    u see we are all fans of team rocket and are here to talk about them
    someone suggests a RP game to entertain us
    This may or may not be breaking the rules
    if u want u could go ask a mod or u could just start a new game but as far as i see it i really don't think u are breaking any rules - but then again i'm not sure..........so if u want to continue then go ask a mod.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    A warm welcome to Marik4Me, Stalis, and Ice Demon!

Sorry it took so long, but it is finally up; Team Rocket's Fan Club RP; it's in the Pokemon Role Play section under the fore-mentioned name. Just go there, say what character you want, and we can start!

Back