• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rockstar

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2012
    TEAM ROCKSTAR

Introduction:

My idea for Team RockStar is that we will make the games that will rock the hacking world. We don;t want people to sell hacks on the blackmarket, but hopefully ours will be just so good, they coudl help it. The main hack we are currently working on is Pokemon World. This is the primary objective but once that is done then we may do other hacks. We will mainly be working with Fire Red.
    I am nearly done with working on the maps and if you would like to see them; I normally post them on the hack thread in either Progressing Hacks or Hack showcase, unless you guys and gals want me to post them here . I am not too picky about who joins at the moment so please apply, even if you think you wont get in, cos you probably will. Another thing, please do not spam, only comment if you wish to join, or you are talking about it AFTER you have joined. Form required is posted below. I am not too worried about the previous experience. Also if you can hack at all then apply, there are no specific positions available. Well anyways here is the form...

APPLICATION FORM: (REQUIRED)

Simply fill out the form and post it in your comment.

Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

Current Team Members(Will Be Updated As We Get More Members)

Me: Mapping, Storyline, Spriting, etc.

ClairedeLune; Mapping
    Water Master 9000; Mapping
    Jason X3333; Scripting

What the Team needs (* absolutely neccessary)
    Scripter*
    Tile Inserter
    2nd Mapper
    OW editor
    Titlescreen Editor*
    World Map Editor*
    Spriter

Current Projects:

Pokemon World Tour: Play as either Ash's Father or Gary's mother in the story of how they first met.
    Has portions of Hoenn, Johto, Orange Islands, Kanto, and Sinnoh regions.

Ideas floating around in my head-
    Pokemon Universe: Pretty much Combine Stargate Universe and Pokemon
    Pokemon First Flight: You live on a flying island populated solely by Flying type pokemon. You then must save the island from crashing to the ground
    Pokemon Second Swim: Like first flight, but a floating island, and solely populated by water pokemon

Thanks For Reading and I hope you join

Last edited:

ClairedeLune

Walks-with-Raikou
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    Can I be a mapper?

skills: Beginning/ Intermediate Mapper
    proof: none yet
    past experience: none yet

JasonX3333

Im accepting all wi-fi battles
    Years
    Skills:Scripting ( pretty basic) Mapping (intermediate)
    Proof of work:I'll upload some if you need me to but I'd like to do something for your hack
    Past experience:Couple of hacks here and there
    Contact information:Skype Email:[email protected] Pokecommunity

Years
    skills : basic scripting
    proof of work : nothing really (I can make basic scripts, give pokemon etc. But I'm still learning.
    past experience : couple of small adjustments to learn scripting and mapping
    contact info : PM and MSN. But I'd rather PM that.

I'd really like to join and help! I'm eager to learn and want to make the best hack ever!

Last edited:
    Back