• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rumble Rock

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
    routes...
    19, 21, 21(part 2), 24 and 25

this hack seems to be going somewhere, what will beta 1 include?

edit: in some routes there are problems,
    route 19 = sign event not in place
    route 21 (part 1, from pallet town) = i put a tree event pic in, but i can't script so that would be needed

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
    Beta 1. if all goes to plan would include a completely remapped region with RSE pokemon added to wild, gyms, and elite 4, diffrent starters, and some new events...

Next we get rid of the team rocket story and replace it with a hole new story line...

Then we fine tune it and perhaps add another region with 8 more gyms and a beefed up version of the elite 4.

that's just a vague outline by the way i know it is not going to run nearly as smoothly as that

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    i saw ruup20's post before making route 22 so i didn't have to map that route, and it seems cyndaquil 2607 finished mapping the rest of the maps, so i'm not sure what to map.

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
    No offence meant but route 22 did not go very well so if you want to have a crack at it feel free... sorry ruup...

and we wont be adding rourtes but if you want you have a go at a city design you can.. (:

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
    Got route 22 inserted this morning had to fix a slight issue with returning to the town because you had not created a path back but aside from that it was great..!

If anyone wants to map a cave feel free...

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    sorry guys i haven't posted here in a while, i haven't been able to help in a while since ive been too busy, so i might only be able to make a few maps for you guys, but when you are ready to insert tiles, just vm me.

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
    Oo sorry i thought i had posted it all ready .. ):
    but i need some people to start working on the cave layouts...

And for god sake if you know how to script and have a spare 20 mins please give me a VM

Edit: 100 posts!!! keep up the good work.. (:

Last edited:

jabberjabber8

../\..
    Years
    Hey there,
    If any one is bored have a go at creating a route 1... The one were using at the moment is not that great and i want something special to get people playing... here is my effort: (made 5th april ~ not the original)... (:

Best one gets put in the rom.
    (I all ready have a independent judge.. (:)

Attachments

• Team Rumble Rock
      route 1.jpg
      148.8 KB · Views: 10
    Last edited:
    Back