• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow Dash (Now Recruting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012

Hi, I'm dudedude1 and I'm the leader of Team Shadow Dash. I need an extremely skilled team for my new hack Pokemon Eternal Balance. Make sure you read everything before applying. Thanks!

Current Project:
    Hack Name: Pokemon Eternal Balance
    Hack of:

Language: English
    News reports are going on everywhere that an evil corporation is creating Pokemon and capturing rare ones. Giovanni had begun to realize that Mew was not the only rare pokemon cloneable but since Team Rocket has disbanded he joined Team Nova. Team Nova has also recruited F.U.S.E. Corp, a group that fuses pokemon to make new more powerful ones for extreme amounts of money, are creating pokemon for Team Nova to take over the region. Little do they know that the balance of the Pokemon world is being disrupted and legendary Pokemon are awaking from their slumber to clash because the unbalance has distorted their minds. All over the diverse region of Watern strange things are happening and as you start your journey you are determined to be a champion.

-New Diverse Region
    -D/P Pokemon, B/W Pokemon, Alternate Version Pokemon, Cloned Pokemon, Fused Pokemon and Fakemon
    -New Evil Organization (Team Nova) along with Team Rocket and F.U.S.E. Corp.
    -New Graphics
    -New Story line
    -New types like Light type and the newly enhanced ??? Type
    -Side quests
    -Ride Pokemon
    -Special Event Pokemon
    -New Tiles
    -New World Map
    -(Maybe) More than 8 Gyms
    -And much, much more!

Sorry. Not a lot yet : (
    Dudedude1 (Team Leader, Storyline Developer and Idea Creator, Mapper, spriter)
    niven (Scripter) [Inactive for time being]
    Darthatron (All-around Programmer) [Inactive]
    jornoboy11 (Spriter) [Inactive]
    M.L (Mapper)
    Ray Maverick (Mapper, tile inserter)
    MUDKIPS4LIFE (Mapper, Spriter)
    XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX (Mapper, scripter, graphics)
    XxXRiNoKuMuRaXxX (Fakemon Spriter, Storyline Developer and Idea Creator, TitleScreen Editor) [Inactive]
    thedrakgible (Trainer Spriter) [Inactive]
    rydrew123 (Nearly Everything) [Inactive]
    mfmeijer (Mapper) [Inactive]
    SK3 (Storyline Developer and Idea Creator)
    Unforgiven* (Scripter, Mapper)
    Man (Beta Tester)
    BrokenRoses22 (Mapper, Scripter)

Major Positions:
    Scripters
    Expert World Map Maker/Editor/Inserters
    Mappers
    Fakemon Spriters
    Trainer Spriters
    OW Spriters
    ASM Hackers
    Unlz-GBA Hackers
    Pokemon Editors
    Tile Inserters
    Tile Animators
    Tile Makers
    Storyline Developer and Idea Creators
    Hex Workers
    Minor Positions:
    Banner Makers
    Title Screen Editors
    Music Hackers
    Beta Testers

Job/Jobs Wanted:
    Proof of Work:
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs:
    Past Experience (Optional):
    Contact Info (Optional):
    Support Banners
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Wesley FG (Tiles and resized sprites)
    Solastyre (Yin Yang Symbol)
    Kymotonian (Overworlds and Tiles)
    Esepibe (Plot Ideas, Cloned Pokemon and Fakemon)
    Rverah-duh (Tiles)
    Speedialga (Tiles)
    Platinum Tyrant (Tiles)
    Spacemotion (Tiles)
    Alucus (Tiles)
    Pokemon-Diamond (Tiles)
    Kizemaru-kurunosuke (Tiles)
    KageNoSensai (Tiles)
    Wahackpokemon.com (Tiles)
    Kitsune Genetica (Userbar)
    Ray Maverick (Tiles, Ideas, OWs, Maps)
    If I forgot anyone please let me know!

Note: It would be appreciated if you applied for more than one job. Also if you would like to apply for a job that I forgot to lists please notify me in your application. Finally, I would like to say that anything in the hack may change. Thanks.

Last edited:

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
    Years
  • I'll be the first to apply:
    Job/Jobs Wanted: Scripter
    Proof of Work: If you need some tell me and I'll PM you 3 scripts that I've made
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: I guess advance intermediate. I don't really know what to call myself
    Past Experience (Optional): I lead a team ( here) and am part of at least 5 other teams.
    Contact Info (Optional): PM or VM

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    I'll be the first to apply:
    Job/Jobs Wanted: Scripter
    Proof of Work: If you need some tell me and I'll PM you 3 scripts that I've made
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: I guess advance intermediate. I don't really know what to call myself
    Past Experience (Optional): I lead a team ( here) and am part of at least 5 other teams.
    Contact Info (Optional): PM or VM

Your accepted! You've got a good attitude and look like you can handle this. I'll add you to the list later because I'm writing this from my iPod ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Hello,
    I want to be part of your team. I always wanted to hack pokemon but without a team it would take like 100 years before I finish it. I have good ideas and I want to apply for using overworld editor (changing sprites of trainers).

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Hello,
    I want to be part of your team. I always wanted to hack pokemon but without a team it would take like 100 years before I finish it. I have good ideas and I want to apply for using overworld editor (changing sprites of trainers).

Well I need you to fill out the application (Copy and paste) just to get to know you a little better but you'll prob be accepted.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Job/Jobs Wanted: spriter of trainers
    Proof of Work: Some tries but no published games (not enough time to do it alone)
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: average
    Past Experience (Optional): --
    Contact Info (Optional): PM

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    This doesnt look bad but your asking for alot of help :/ maybe you should try learn some of these things :P (not trying to be rude) haha but tile inserting is easy and mapping to
    i will apply anyways as none of the other teams im apart of are doing anything or asking for my help and im slightly busy with my game or playing PMU

Job/Jobs Wanted: Mapper
    Proof of Work: If you need tell me i will pm my you
    Past Experience (Optional): Haha plenty but i did alot more tile inserting than mapping so my maaps are still in the intermediate stage :P
    Contact Info (Optional): PM, also msn but if you want i will om with my prof :D

ichooseyoudarkrai!

ゾンビサーカス!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    hey do you need anyone who is good with mapping? ive been looking to join a team but every time i get to a recruiting forum they stop recruiting...

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Job/Jobs Wanted: spriter of trainers
    Proof of Work: Some tries but no published games (not enough time to do it alone)
    Past Experience (Optional): --
    Contact Info (Optional): PM

Your Hired!

This doesnt look bad but your asking for alot of help :/ maybe you should try learn some of these things (not trying to be rude) haha but tile inserting is easy and mapping to
    i will apply anyways as none of the other teams im apart of are doing anything or asking for my help and im slightly busy with my game or playing PMU

Job/Jobs Wanted: Mapper
    Proof of Work: If you need tell me i will pm my you
    Past Experience (Optional): Haha plenty but i did alot more tile inserting than mapping so my maaps are still in the intermediate stage
    Contact Info (Optional): PM, also msn but if you want i will om with my prof

Your Accepted. Also I have tried many of these thins and they haven't come out very well and I'm gonna put you down as tile inserter and mapper because i've seen your maps and tiles inserted before. If you don't want to insert tiles just tell me.

hey do you need anyone who is good with mapping? ive been looking to join a team but every time i get to a recruiting forum they stop recruiting...
    Please fill out the application (sorry its just my procedure )

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    New Memebers

Wow it s been a little while since anyone has applied. f you'd like to help please apply or if yo want to support our team check out the new support bars above.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Job/Jobs Wanted:Mapper/Scripter/Beta Tester
    Proof of Work:#org $Begin
    Trainerbattle 0 0x23D $before $after
    Message $beaten
    Boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $before
    $before 1 = Ryoga! \p Let's Have A Match.

#org $after
    $after 1 = You're Good.....

#org $beaten
    $beaten 1 = Keep it up!
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: You Can Rely On Me in Mapping In Scripting I Can Do TrainerBattles
    Past Experience (Optional):I Have A Team But that team got inactive S Im Bored~
    Contact Info (Optional):[email protected]
    Im Looking Forward To This BETA!~
    Ill post some pictures of my mapping

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Job/Jobs Wanted:Mapper/Scripter/Beta Tester
    Proof of Work:#org $Begin
    Trainerbattle 0 0x23D $before $after
    Message $beaten
    Boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $before
    $before 1 = Ryoga! \p Let's Have A Match.

#org $after
    $after 1 = You're Good.....

#org $beaten
    $beaten 1 = Keep it up!
    Skill Level of Job/Jobs: You Can Rely On Me in Mapping In Scripting I Can Do TrainerBattles
    Past Experience (Optional):I Have A Team But that team got inactive S Im Bored~
    Contact Info (Optional):[email protected]
    Im Looking Forward To This BETA!~
    Ill post some pictures of my mapping

Your Hired. The first beta we''l need you to test won't be ready for awhile but you'll be able to map and script. Also put a support bar in your signature to spread this thread around.Thanks.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Your Hired. The first beta we''l need you to test won't be ready for awhile but you'll be able to map and script. Also put a support bar in your signature to spread this thread around.Thanks.
    Can You Give Me The Latest .Ips and this seems to be going inactive What is the progress now?? Im Waiting for some assignments lets get this team to be active!

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Progress

well were still just trying to get the team together but thanks for activating the thread again (I've been very busy lately) . I've been PMing instead of using the thread. There isn't much progress but I guess I'll have you star with your first assignment. Download a clean fire red and I would like you to use your imagination and make a cool town and to the right have a cliff or bluff that you go up to oversea to ocean. Also if you know any god tile set ROM bases please use those. Also if the thread is ever is not being posted in for a while post in it and try to spread the thread around. Thanks.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    You Create The Map I'll Script.That's Because I Have Examinations Coming Up But Im Going To Script. Tnx

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    You Create The Map I'll Script.That's Because I Have Examinations Coming Up But Im Going To Script. Tnx

Oh sorry when you said mapper I didn't think you meant map Scripter. The it may be awhile until you are need cuz i got to make a map.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Okay. From now on I'll post on this thread. I am working on making my pictures a png-file. I'll delete my others and post my new ones.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Assignments

Hey I'll have an assignment for you later today. I/ll really busy and gotta go!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    @dudedude1
    I have made an album with my pictures so you don't have to go to that site to look at them. Now just go to my page and click on the album.

p.s. I have fixed the greyish pixels

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back