• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shiny Chrome! {open to people!}

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
    Years
    Give me Some Work I Will Do What You Ask.
    Thanks For Accepting & Just PM Me What I Should Do.

zachlim98

Half-way mark Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2016
    Hey Dazzle,

I would like to join.

What are your skills: I am a scripter, mapper, spriter
    How long can you be on every day: Erm... How long do u need?

How can I contact you: PM me please
    Proof of your work: Please click on the video link in my signature
    What position you would like: The skills above and story writer
    Side Comments: I can make a better map than the one in the video, that was just a quick one.

Cheers!

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    hola i need some work... can i just sprite some random fakemon to insert?

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
    LOL cbd just sprite your own designs and fakemon XD ive seen your work, your very talented, but if you could i would like 3 new starters, grass fire ans water u may change the types of the 2nd and 3rd evos if you wish, but make them look pro please bro thanks!!!

~Dazzle

zachlim98

Half-way mark Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2016
    Hey Dazzle! Thanks for accepting me. So, what do I have to do?

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
    i would like you to start inserting b/w sprites as a test and to c what you are capable of. so please visit our chatbox @ teamshinychrome.forumotion.com

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Dazzle not a bad idea but i say we do it in the sense of a duo hack like ruby sapphire but more diffrent stories and they can in a way link to each other regarding diffrent regions and 2 legendaries in those regions and then we make a third game where the two are made in one region we can help each other out ?

zachlim98

Half-way mark Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2016
    As a test? Alright then. But... Have you seen my signature links? Proof(Photo)? I showed my work there...

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    dazzle i shall speak to you about this but i dont intend on changing any of my progress or the story =)

dazzle i shall speak to you about this but i dont intend on changing any of my progress or the story =)

Last edited:

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    i have all of the B/w and HG/SS sprites and i would like to beta test the games a ruby hack is a great hack to me for u guys to use

Last edited:

ChillinInYoCloset

PacmanAteMe
    Years
    Hey I don't know if you need anyone else but I think I could help. I have tons of ideas for story lines but I suck at mapping :(.

What are your skills: A wide open mind and tons of ideas.
    How long can you be on every day: from 3-5 central time during the week, any random time on the weekends
    How can I contact you: Skype, PM
    Proof of your work: None :(
    What position you would like: Story Writer
    Side Comments: I haz none :D

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
    hmm your kind of a new person, but who am i to judge you for this, but being you did not give and proof or skills i suggest you take up something you like more, wether it be scripting, spriting, mapping, or something along those lines, sorry buddy we just cant let you in or else it would be a free for all and well a walk-on team, just come talk to me with some good all proof and your on mai team k:D

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I sent a PM to everyone on the team consisting of a pack of Fakémon that I deem good to insert into the hack, tell me if you like em =)

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    sry guys i had some personal matters the last few days but im back for a little while now so yeah i can get to spriting some starters and other pokemon. for the water guy ill probably do a bubble idea i was working on and for fire i was thinking of doing a... well idk for now. oh and controversial i never got the fakemon...

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
    Years
    soorry gbuys, i have not been on for the past few days because i got my internet taken away, so i sincerily appologize, but tommorow i will get it back, so i wish to see my team on the chat :D lol miss you guys, plus cbd, um ummm lol i forgot just il b on chat tomorrow or tonight, so seeya then!

Back