• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM SKY-NOW RECRUITING-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • No. It takes a few days to get a map perfect. I havn't made the warp into the gym yet.
    I need a good scripter to work with. And I also have other projects going on. Please be patient.

JADEN213

The Pokemon Trader and Give-r.
    Years
  • i would like to be trainer spriter i can give you some of my works later on. and if get in remember we are a team

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    Jeans

Ermm,how about a boy with a highlight color hair? Wearing a jacket and long jeans(Black),a white shoe,and have a blue bag.

If you think this is not good enough,you can think yourself :)

Jeans? Thats kinda hard. How 'bout black pants?:t135:

Also, I think I should just cut the bag, as it is causing me problems with visuals, and it looks atrocious. Is this okay?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    Umm... please don't call me stupid, but... how do you upload an attachment to a post...?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Press go advanced Near the Quick Reply Box.

And then Scroll down and click Manage Attachments.

The rest should be easy.

If you are hosting an image, you can use an image hosting website to upload an image and post it here.
    That way, people can see the full image, instead of clicking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back