• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Snivy (Recruiting)

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    Hi I'm Pokemon L (call me James if you like), and I am interested in starting a team of members to make excellent hacks. I'm new to this and i lack scripting knowledge that's why i need you guys and gals to help me make me succeed in making these games. My aims for the group are many as I hope we can all work together and assist each other when required and come up with ideas which are out of the box for any games we may make. Another one of my goals it have any games we make with a certain theme e.g. Enemy team, feel of the game, certain pokemon, starters.

My experience has been limited but helpful, i struggle with scripting but i can map to a small extent

Application Form:

Skill(s):
    Proof Of Work*:
    Contact Info**:
    Time Zone (mine is GMT):

*if applicable
    **PM would be best but e-mail is fine so if you prefer e-mail inform me by PM

Current Team Members:
    Mappers: nordic92, M.L, Utuber649, JinRazielGames, darkdarkrai, seamon, demondismon, supershadow74, PokemonyellowX
    Scripters: Olli97, sigurd2009, seamon, -Touko.
    Spriters: EXOUL, Lunacrest, UnForgiven*
    Sprite Inserters: france0001
    Writer/Planners: ChillinInYoCloset, tnguye3
    Editors: darkdarkrai, JinRazielGames, superjesus
    Userbar/Banner creators: Joe_Mami
    Music Inserters: JinRazielGames

Current Projects:
    Pokemon Decades

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    Skill: Mapping: Have mapped home and made some
    Proof Of Work: Working on it, Will come most likely today
    Contact Info: I'm new so i don't know what PM are, e-mail is [email protected]
    Time Zone : + 1

Last edited:

ChillinInYoCloset

PacmanAteMe
    Years
    Skill(s): Writer/Planner, Mapping (If need me, I can attempt to map)
    Proof Of Work: I'll PM you a few story ideas, no maps yet.
    Contact Info: Skype, PM
    Time Zone: CST

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    nordic92.--------deviantart.--------com
    just delete the -s

thanks, will not let you down :D

Last edited:

ChillinInYoCloset

PacmanAteMe
    Years
    I can be a writer/plot/ideas and work alongside ChillinInYoCloset.

Skills: Spriter/Creative Writing/Fakemon Designer
    Proof of Work:
    -Sprites:
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)

Click my sig for more.

-Creative Writing: Got A for Writing Paper! :D
    Well, here's some physical proof lol: https://hiatudex.wikia.com/wiki/Solius and https://hiatudex.wikia.com/wiki/Elunas (they're the same, just different pictures)

-Fakemon Designs:
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)

More in my album profile

Experience: Worked for a hack which is now dead, however currently working for 3 hacks.

Oh, and I'm stressing this, I'm applying for story writer/plot/ideas etc. not for spriting cause i just don't have the time on my hands.
    I don't mind designing fakemon tho as long as I don't have to shade them etc, just lineart and base colors.

Geuss that's that.

I'm pretty sure Pokemon L will approve you. We've been working on a storyline idea back and forth all day, and I think we're pretty close to posting it on the thread.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    Woops I went ahead and deleted my post assuming the team is dead. xD
    *Checks date* Right... xD
    Anyways I'll just repost my application:
    I can be a writer/plot/ideas and work alongside ChillinInYoCloset.

Skills: Spriter/Creative Writing/Fakemon Designer
    Proof of Work:
    -Sprites:
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)

Click my sig for more.

-Creative Writing: Got A for Writing Paper! :D
    Well, here's some physical proof lol: https://hiatudex.wikia.com/wiki/Solius and https://hiatudex.wikia.com/wiki/Elunas (they're the same, just different pictures)

-Fakemon Designs:
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)
    Team Snivy (Recruiting)

More in my album profile

Experience: Worked for a hack which is now dead, however currently working for 3 hacks.

Oh, and I'm stressing this, I'm applying for story writer/plot/ideas etc. not for spriting cause i just don't have the time on my hands.
    I don't mind designing fakemon tho as long as I don't have to shade them etc, just lineart and base colors.

Geuss that's that.

And can't wait to see the story. :P
    Also, I'd like to request a spot for creating the legendaries and their lore! <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    Me too.
    Just a question, wich game are we gonna use as the base?
    Ruby, Firered or emerald?
    I would go for firered, since we then would have more places to work on ( the sevii islands )
    Also, could we replace the baby pokemon with a) tnguye3's fakemon b) 4th gen evos like weavile and magnezone

ChillinInYoCloset

PacmanAteMe
    Years
    Me too.
    Just a question, wich game are we gonna use as the base?
    Ruby, Firered or emerald?
    I would go for firered, since we then would have more places to work on ( the sevii islands )
    Also, could we replace the baby pokemon with a) tnguye3's fakemon b) 4th gen evos like weavile and magnezone

I'll PM you the plan we have so far. I think we'll use FireRed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    Updated List, Hmm... I'll consider it not sure.. though i was hoping for an environment themed team - so i like the leaf part

Great to Have you on the Team :), cool fakemon, and i like the maps by the way nordic92

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    Smugleaf is a fan-nickname for Snivy. I think it's hilarious for some reason.

I'm also attempting to modernize Pallet Town. It's pretty hard, not enough space...

Maybe, we should go with team Darkleaf?, people may not get the name smugleaf..., and good luck with the map :)

ChillinInYoCloset

PacmanAteMe
    Years
    Maybe, we should go with team Darkleaf?, people may not get the name smugleaf..., and good luck with the map :)

Should we use starters from three different regions or just regular pokemon?
    I was thinking either Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Treecko or Growlithe, Sunkern, Water Type (or something like that)

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    How about we have a poll and the three most popular are the ones chosen?

so the johto, hoenn, kanto, sinnoh, and unova starters and a few different ones like the ones you suggested?

Last edited:
    Back