• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Space [recruting]

Do you think this hack will be succesfull?

• Yes

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
    Name: Learath2
    Skills: Advanced(nearly) Scripter, Title Screen inserting(i prefer scripting), I learn fast anything needed i can learn it.

Proof: Probably You Must Have Seen My Work Somewhere But
    This One is pokescript https://pastebin.com/XTYgA8G7
    https://pastebin.com/WeTp0eaE

But İ now Use XSE I have No Proof For XSE Give Me A Job I Can Show

Experience: Teams Lots Of Teams
    Why do you want to join?: I Love Helping People
    What could make this game/hack (whichever you perfer) better?: Scripts ?! :D

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
    Name: Learath2
    Skills: Advanced(nearly) Scripter, Title Screen inserting(i prefer scripting), I learn fast anything needed i can learn it.

Proof: Probably You Must Have Seen My Work Somewhere But
    This One is pokescript https://pastebin.com/XTYgA8G7
    https://pastebin.com/WeTp0eaE

But İ now Use XSE I have No Proof For XSE Give Me A Job I Can Show

Experience: Teams Lots Of Teams
    Why do you want to join?: I Love Helping People
    What could make this game/hack (whichever you perfer) better?: Scripts ?! :D

ur exepted, and atif has found a backup of the sprites, and, @atif, i can insert the stats could u just plz post the sprite ips???

flamemaster

No school like the old school
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    ok, well i gotta be blunt.
    first, the maps look really blocky and bad, you need to try to improve them.
    second, the fakemon look like crap, not trying to be mean it's just, some people are'nt good at fakemon spriting. they look bad cause first their limbs and proportions are all wrong, the shading is terrible, it makes them look flat, unless its supposed to be a flat fakemon you need to add more curve on the shading.
    third, you need to try to come up with a better storyline, this look's like the same old, "get first pokemon, fight gyms, beat eval team" you need to be more creative than that.
    thats all i got to say. this game could be great, but you need to be better. peace out.
    flamemaster~

ShadowMrk

Intangible
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Sorry that I havent posted in a while. I'm still on the team. I guess I just play the waiting game ,now.

pizzaz007

Why not?
    Years
    Hey, I would like to join your team. I am a good story-liner, mapper, (semi) n00bish scripter, and I can change text to a degree. I usually use FR, but I'm getting into Ruby/Sapphire. If you still have these positions available, I'd be happy to help in any way i can. I am also working on a couple of other hacks, but Those can be set aside for a while. Either way, thanks for the oppertunity.

mathewsggm

super saiyan
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    hey atif i have a problem i cant download the ips patch you need to fix if you can
    it goes to the create account i dont have an account i tried to create one but it kept going to the same page cant you just put it to the download site ok if you can thanks and if you cant just put the ips on the post like
    Cyndaquil2607. by the way do we have testers.

Last edited:

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
    Name: PokemasterX
    Skills: Idealist & Beta Testing
    Proof: Pokemon Adventure Version (beta tested for it)
    Experience: in Proof section
    Why do you want to join?: i want to be a part of a hacking team and like pokemon a lot
    What could make this game/hack (whichever you perffer) better?: more juicy storyline and more plot twist-i could supply 'em both.

please accept.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    can i join your team

Name:Michael(Mr0mn)
    Skills:i do basic scripting(i will show you some) i can do a little bit of mapping and well im more of a scripter but i can edit tile slightley
    Proof:i will show you a couple of my decent working scripts 1: rival battle(ive gotten better since i wrote this)
    Spoiler:

2nd is give money script then the guy dissapears
    Spoiler:

and lastly a wild battle script this is a basic one you speak to it it says somthing you battle it then it will be caught or run away
    Spoiler:

Experience:Ive been scripting for under a year and im not exellent and do make some stupid mistakes that take me HOURS to fix but i normally fix them
    Why do you want to join?: because i enjoy hacking and i want to help make a game with some credit to the crew ;)
    What could make this game/hack (whichever you perffer) better? I can give my input with scripting and help make the game better i can do alot of things im asked i can even test for glitches spelling mistakes and or other stuff but all in i just want to help

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
    Your exepted, now, for the jobs I want you to do,
    @DarkGible: Please finish the moon legendary, but, no rush
    @All mappers (including me): I want to map (and fix some of my) maps up to the 2nd gym.
    @Scripters:I'll PM you all different tasks.
    @Spriters: Stand by.

edit:
    Actually ill just tell the scripters here,
    I want you to edit a few scripts in the starting town,
    and for how to get your first ever pokémon, being attacked in the lab by grunts (surprisingly with lv.5 pokémon)
    and for the first gym, ive , made a temporary milktank ow, but it causes glitches because there arn't any scripts, id liike it to go "Mooo!" and i'd like the leader to say "Hey! My name's (i forgot her name! jst look on pg1), oh you wanna challenge me? Then let's go hot shot!" and then start the battle.

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Ohk i can do your whole miltank thing i can post it for you how it will work is

you will go to it and speak to it or what ever you whant then the message will appear blah blah
    then you battle it its level is up to you and its item help and then when you beat it the screen will fade into black adn then fade it again and it will be gone thats what i can do but i ca try other thing you want just ask me o pm me or somthing ohk but is it a trainer battle or a WILDBATTLE
    if its a trainer battle i can make it a bit better!

Uhm how does this
    IPS work
    like what must i do with them and
    all please explain because i will create you scripts but i need to go through the game and see how it works i use GBA roms so how will the ips patch work please explain thanx

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    oh a GYM battle i can write one of those aswell

Sorry i didnt understand the last post ja i can make a gym for you but i gotta ask this first

must the gym leader stay or do you want her to run off from their?
    what gym badge must she give you?
    oh and i can write the script but you must edit the trainer information yourself with TR-pet or aomthing like that.... i can do it but then im going to need the rom so its your choice oh and what sprite did you replace to add the MILTANKI thing?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back