• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team spirit

[I]-Hac*ker.

Touko Fan <3
    Years
    Damn that house is awesome, I love it:O Only the glitch where you see hair when you walk down, but a cap when you walk up/left/right is back. But I love thje lab and the house

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    uhm does it have the new houses and lab and new gym and mart and centre? lol thanx i have gotten better from last time i started =) haha i like them well if you find any good trees you like i shall insert them

[I]-Hac*ker.

Touko Fan <3
    Years
    uhm does it have the new houses and lab and new gym and mart and centre? lol thanx i have gotten better from last time i started =) haha i like them well if you find any good trees you like i shall insert them

Well these are (in my opinion) nice trees:

Um I don't have more than 15 posts so I can't link to another site. But if you google whackahack, click the first, then on the top on the right: recursos, then tiles and then you should see more trees.

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
    @ml, could you replace the pointless tiles such as:
    Team spirit
    with houses such as
    Team spirit
    , cause the games wierd without houses for random people lol

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i can try but in the actual tileset there aint space like that because i have atually used alot of space i can try but thats all

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i cant insert them but you dont need them if you need 2 houses in one city ask me and i can insert 2 no problem but i an fix that btw i have a lot if tiles i can send to you

i take that you like them ah hmm i gotta fix that fence no problem its a uhm 1min job im happy with them if you aint tell me anyway you must give me a house to replace viridians houses with lol and i shall do it im happy you like it if there are any other errors please tell me so i can fix em

i donna when you on again but tommorow im free and tuesday and wendnesday and friday i got school but from then holidays anyway gme a house for viridian and if you want pewter city too

Last edited:

Darkrai::.

Darkrai Rulez
    Years
    Hey im sorry i had bad quality here. I had trouble fitting the renders, especially since their sizes were different, i had to do many resizes, which i suck at. Trying to think on the hitmon now.
    P.S. I can make another banner, on ONE pokemon.. (Either chimchar or a pokemon not in sinnoh starters, i just cant find good renders...)

Spoiler:

[I]-Hac*ker.

Touko Fan <3
    Years
    Hey im sorry i had bad quality here. I had trouble fitting the renders, especially since their sizes were different, i had to do many resizes, which i suck at. Trying to think on the hitmon now.
    P.S. I can make another banner, on ONE pokemon.. (Either chimchar or a pokemon not in sinnoh starters, i just cant find good renders...)

Spoiler:

Wow looks awesome! Only, maybe bigger title? It's not really standing out.... Besides that, great job !

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    so i take it those tiles are fine have you found anynew ones yet i would just like to have a look at them?

Darkrai Rulez
    Years
    As i said, i'll work on another one, if u mention a famous pokemon with great renders?
    Works like this:
    Perfect Render = Perfect Banner :D
    I got a nice idea for tyrogue lets see if it works out ^_^ (working on it)

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    uhhm any new tiles for me to insert do me a fava get a list for beta 1 tiles so i can do them all 1 shot

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    lol ohk its just some coleected tiles i have lol you must still send tiles for viridian and tiles for pewter

Darkrai Rulez
    Years
    Cynda, may i select renders myself? Also, can u select one of those pokemon if u want renders in it? I can make some stylish sprite 'banners' though..
    Hitmonzip nearly done, i surprised me lol

Back