• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team spirit

Darkrai::.

Darkrai Rulez
Years
  • Messes up in black skin, so i put in spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So, what do u think?
    Working on banner again, now :D
    I was thinkiing, since the game's called holyWHITE why dont u have unova starters in it?

Last edited:

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
  • Messes up in black skin, so i put in spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So, what do u think?
    Working on banner again, now :D
    I was thinkiing, since the game's called holyWHITE why dont u have unova starters in it?

love hitmonzip, as for the starters, well i dodnt like the unova starters that much and the game's title is in japaneese so not many people will know that the title is really holy white. And why i chose 2nd gen, cause silver was the first pkmn game i ever played (i played red after it) and i dicided to bring back old favourites.
    And ML i am downloading the tiles now lol
    Wow this has gone pretty far already, After we release the demo i might try and post it in the progressing hacks forum!

@Ihac*ker, ill pm you your first job (plz use the ips below)

And an even more recent ips (minor tweaks to the maps.)

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    lol im making sure are the tiles ohk you must tell me if not i must fix the....

Last edited:

Cyndaquil2607

Years
  • srry the download failed :/ , ill try again tomorrow, hac*ker is working on the pallet town scripts at the moment, also found an odd bug, when i try and enter the viridian city mart and center, where the warp script should be theres the script that says the pokemart sign, anyone know how to script it?

edit: so bored made a new banner, I will make one of the other two starters later maybe
    Team spirit

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    that mart sign thing you speakiing of is just you must move the warps in A-MAP

[I]-Hac*ker.

Touko Fan <3
    Years
  • hey if you don't want to move it I can probably script it right, i'll take a look at it
    Alright boys here it is. The scripted version, please tell me where the buggs are :)

Last edited:

Cyndaquil2607

Years
  • hey if you don't want to move it I can probably script it right, i'll take a look at it
    Alright boys here it is. The scripted version, please tell me where the buggs are :)

i still cant download it, crappy internet's back, ill download it in a few days srry, but for the time being could you take screenies with vba/no$gba for me?

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    woah atif i wana ask wht do you think of the tiles i inserted when you get the ips btw i only did mart Pc gym and town 1 houses

Cyndaquil2607

Years
  • the evil team will now be called team spirit, and yes, this team's members will be admins (though making slight name changes for example Hac*ker->Hacker and Cyndaquil2607->Quil if you don't mind, choosing your own pokémon, also atif the gym leader song instead of looping it back to the start could you loop it to around 8 seconds into gthe song thnx

a;so added more to the plot, (time traveling with celebi and stuff!)

[I]-Hac*ker.

Touko Fan <3
    Years
  • Cool I like that. My Pokémon can be Charmander or evolves XD <-- My fav's
    In case you don't want them to be starters, idk which :P

So, anything to script ( or any bugs in previous scripts ) ?

Cyndaquil2607

Years
  • sprited the 3rd gym leader (not entirely scratch), this one might ring a bell with atif, this is a major revamp of the female protaaganist in my last failed hack pokemon sun &moon

Old:
    Team spirit
    the one that appeared in sun & moon
    New:
    Team spirit
    the 3rd gym leader in this game. now you see how much my spriting skills have improved!

Also thought of adding a new pokemon evolution line of 2, here's the 1st sprite. If you like it ill make a 2nd and insert them, if you don't then i wont:
    Fakémon:
    Team spirit
    its a doll type thing i think lol. just post saying whether you want it or not.

I am planing to have a few fakémon in this (not loads, just a few), like some revamps to pokémon in sun & moon.

@Ihacker, yes youcan have charmander but it'll have to be stronger e.g. Charmeleon Charizard, depends when you'll appear in the game.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    i like the new gym leader the old one just creeps me out ;) and the doll well maybe add some more to it looks as a base... :P

do you want me to make a userbar just ask tell me the pokemon and the colour scheme and the game name well i know it but english or jap name?

Back