• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Stardust (Now Recruiting)

TheOrangePichu

Currently working on new hack
Years

• .:Hack of Pokemon Firered:.

Team Stardust (Now Recruiting)

.:Introduction:.
    Hello, my names theOrangePichu and welcome to Team Stardust! This is my first hack. Here we are making a hack called Pokemon Stardust. You may ask yourself, what is Pokemon Stardust? Pokemon Stardust is a different side of Pokemon. I always wondered when I was younger what it would be like if you weren't always this Pokemon Trainer with this wonderful life. What if Pokemon were in the real world? Well, this is the 'real' world alright and I hope to revolutionize hacking with this hack. I also want to help those hackers out there who are just starting to hack and help them become big hackers (This includes myself) So if you are just starting, or an experienced worker in the hacking department, this is the place for you!

.:Story:.
    You are a thug, and underground Pokemon Trainer. You battle for one thing and one thing only: money. But, your not evil. You're trying to support your mother and your little sister, who are homeless. One day, you win a battle against your rival, and a spectator notices. He has a job for you, to search for the Pokemon of the Stars. He shows you a briefcase with thousands of dollars in it, enough to make your family rich for a life time. He says, "Agree to help me and all your wishes will come true," You agree, but ask yourself the same question over in your head, where do I find a Pokemon of the Stars? And with that question, your journey begins

.:Features:.
    Gyms as side-quests!
    Tools to replace Hms (Hopefully)
    Some Fourth and Fifth Gen Pokemon
    Many scripts and events
    An exciting storyline full of mystery
    Increased Difficutly from previous Pokemon games
    Two(?) Regions to explore!

.:Job Application:.
    You must provide the following in red

Name:

Skills:

Proof of Work:

Contact Information:

.:What is wanted/needed:.

OW spriter/Inserter

Scripter

Tile makers/Inserters

Mapper

Minor Jobs:

Beta Tester

Titlescreen Creator

Story Helper

.:Team:.

TheOrangePichu: Advanced Scripter, Mapper, Pokemon Sprite Inserter
    EarthPunk: Spriter
    Blubber300: Tile Inserting
    CelebiKing123: Scripter​

Last edited:

EarthPunk

DarkLordOfSprites
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Name:Real name?

Skills: spriter

Proof of Work: not allowed to post links yet so no spaces
    http: //s1186 .photobucket .com/albums/z364/Kail_Moore/

Contact Information: [email protected]

TheOrangePichu

Years
  • Hm...I like your trainer sprite and Pokemon sprites. Your in! (Also real name would be appreciated, just your first name though, not last.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    Name: Nick

Skills: Pretty much anything you need, I'm willing to learn or already know. I can do graphics, basic scripts, maps, and I'm pretty decent at writing.

Proof of Work: Unfortunately, I just came back to this community after a few years and I deleted all my old files, but I'm the best student in my programming class at school, and here's a sample of my writing: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eqi_8Gpnb__pBH4yLSU2MNghbhizBWwPO1XBYInAYN8/edit

Contact Information: [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    Tile insert for maps or for the intro? I remember I was able to insert tiles for a map, but I could't change the intro or world map.

EDIT: I'm assuming this is an advanced gen hack?

Last edited:

EarthPunk

DarkLordOfSprites
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Hacker name: Punk

Do you have an idea of what sprites you want, and their design?
    Any fakemon?

Last edited:

TheOrangePichu

Years
  • Alright your in! Okay guys, before I actually get started with the maps, I want to get the filler over and done with. So here's what I need:

A sprite of the male hero
    the titlescreen
    The map tiles replaced

Contact me through Pokecommunity on which one you guys want to do first so we can get it out of the way. I was hoping we could replace the tiles first, as I need a dark, concrete tileset with lights and a pokemon arena, but what do you guys think?

TheOrangePichu

Years
  • @CelebiKing123: Wow I really like your scripting and your another tile inserter which will come in handy for the future. Your definetly in.

@Brickbusterx: I'm sorry, but right now we have enough scripters. Anyways, the script you posted is a very basic script. I was hoping to see something more...advanced. But right now we have all the scripters we need. I'm sorry, but your services will not be need.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    I agree about inserting the tiles first. But I'm curious about how we're going to do this, I've never collaborated on a hack before.

Years
  • Well if OrangePichu can send you an IPS file of the hack then you can patch it onto a clean rom, then you can insert the basic tiles like tree's and buildings etc and then when your done just make another IPS file and send it back to OrangePichu :)

TheOrangePichu

Years
  • Sorry guys I haven't been on lately but I read the comments. Blubber I will give you the IPS file once I learn how the hell to transfer it over to you lol. Remember, this is my first time doing this so please be patient.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    We could also just attach it to an email. Also, my main computer with all the tools on it BSOD'd, so I'll have to find and download everything again :/

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    I can map for you. i did have lots of proof of work but its on my other hard drive

Back