• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Sweeper's Trading House

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    I have an Enigma Stone Timid Latios UT, And I'm wondering if you'd be willing to trade me your 13th Movie Celebi. If not that's okay :D

Kianna

blip blip
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    Id like the lucario.

fffiiilllllleeerrr

Okay, sure. Meet me in wi-fi :)

EDIT: One more thing, is the Eevee nicknameable?:3 Because if so, I'd really like it to be nicknamed "Chu-Chu".:3 Thanks xD

EDIT #2: The Lucario is male, Adamant and has been cured of Pokerus, and also has Blaze Kick and Extremespeed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    I'm interested in your Shiny Infernape, but I'm not quite sure what I have that you'd be interested in. I have a Shiny lvl 100 Rhyperior that I EV trained with Solid Rock or a Shiny Dragonite lvl 100.

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • Shiny Infernape
    Lv.100 Naive PKRS cured
    Evs: 0/66/0/252/0/192
    Ivs: 30/31/30/31/31/31 [Hp Ice 70]
    Moveset: Grass Knot, Heat Wave, Close Combat, Hidden Power

CMT

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
    Years
  • Alright, cool, although, can you clone?
    Yes i can clone

what fc do i use?

Okay, sure. Meet me in wi-fi :)

EDIT: One more thing, is the Eevee nicknameable?:3 Because if so, I'd really like it to be nicknamed "Chu-Chu".:3 Thanks xD

sry i was taking a while i was watching vids on how to rng and no im sry but the ev is not nickname-able.

I'm interested in your Shiny Infernape, but I'm not quite sure what I have that you'd be interested in. I have a Shiny lvl 100 Rhyperior that I EV trained with Solid Rock or a Shiny Dragonite lvl 100.

Can i have the shiny ryperior?

Shiny Infernape
    Lv.100 Naive PKRS cured
    Evs: 0/66/0/252/0/192
    Ivs: 30/31/30/31/31/31 [Hp Ice 70]
    Moveset: Grass Knot, Heat Wave, Close Combat, Hidden Power

CMT

can i get the egg move bagon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    Shiny Rhyperior is fine. Give me about 15-20 minutes, I have to run an errand real quick.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I like the shiny smeargle. I can offer you my UT shiny Lv.23 diglett wit a serious nature or my UT shiny Lv.56 skarmory wit a calm nature. Interested?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    can you give me about 20 minutes since im kinda busy atm.

Oh, thats a bad time frame for me cuz I gotta get ready for work in a lil bit. Can we perhaps do this another time or another day?

(modify post: PM/VM me if you still want the pokemon and we can trade another day.. Sorry for the inconvienence)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    Took longer than 20 minutes, too much darn traffic. But anyway, my FC is 2579 7116 1894.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back