• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Tangerine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    yeah. i'm gunna go see if i can find a good helper

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    map

Actually sience u sent me the file for the snow location i might send you 2 rom files with two of the maps that u wanted and i guess you can do somthing with those i guess

i got some moar ideas for fake mon:
    Lavdog ==> Flapit==> Germblaze

+ i need the name of the routs and towns to replace

and here's your New Mexico: i did what i could because i didnt have my tools and the tiles llimit me from doing stuff but i caint make it into a image file

Last edited:

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    poisoninja, is it ok if i promote you to lead mapper?

hackerofdarkness

I have return
    Years
    Name: Hackerofdarkness
    Skills:Mapping,tileinserting
    Skill Level:Still pretty basic with both but meh
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experience:Soul Hackers, my own hack
    Preference of communication:Skype,Msn,PM,VM anyway is fine.

Last edited:
    Years
    @cbd98, actually.... I'm way too lazy and way to much of a procrastinator...... jokes, jokes, that sounds totally fine. ;D

P.S. Sorry I've been kinda absent, I've been pretty busy the past couple of days...

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    @hacker of darkness: well, since your skills are a little lacking... JUST KIDDING!!!!!! i hope you read this, cause we really need a tile inserter. you are...

ACCEPTED

@PoisoNinja: don't worry, nobody missed you :P. just kidding. but i have a solution to the volcano problem. make the volcano, but make it so the top isnt visible and make sure you cant exit north so that way you don't need to see the lava. im a genius...

well, im not going to be here tm bc im with family, but i'll be back wednesday. i'll only be checking on every few hours. kk, i'm done. cya!

Kyoto

Hai, wanna pair? ^^
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Hey hopefully you wouldn't mind if I thought up of some awesome pokemon eh?

Name:
    Kyoto, Jake irl
    Skills: Well, I am pretty creative in making weird looking monsters in art, hopefully that counts!
    Skill Level: Oh, I am on another level of creating stuff. What would I do for 8 hours of school?
    Proof of Work: Not much prrof in imagination, but I will provide some interesting sounding fakemon!
    Past Experience: None, well I do create creatures for friends to draw.
    Preference of communication: I have AIM, I get on here alot, text me? I don't care :D

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    hopefully your ideas are easy to sprite :P you are...
    ACCEPTED

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    ok then. i'll probably pm you for communication, since texting you would feel... awkward...

Years
    since texting you would feel... awkward...
    lmao..
    Anyway, we're starting to finally get some people, maybe this is going somewhere. ;P
    ...And cbd98, you are a genius!! lol, that never even crossed my mind, but that would work perfectly..

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    i know i'm a genius :) i thought of it when i was looking at a map of lilycove and realized the lilycove department store didn't have a roof. so as long as you can't exit north, we're good.

Years
    Yeah, and if we really wanted to, we could just make a whole new map that consist of the top part...you would just have to enter from a cave or something...

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    yeah they kinda did that with lavender town's pokemon tower cause the bottom is in lavander town and then the kewl top part is in the route above it.

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    oh your not a tile spriter?? oh, cause those looked cutsom to me. lol oops. if you know anybody to make custom sprites for you to insert, that would be great, since we don't have any custom tiles... but if you have simple custom tiles, like trees and grass and stuff, you could insert those. get a fresh ruby rom and insert them, so we can copy everything over and get a first beta out.

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
    Name: PokemasterX
    Skills: Beta Testing & Idea Giving
    Skill Level: Inter-Expert (in the middle of intermediate and expert)
    Proof of Work: Beta Testing-Pokemon Adventure Version by...... (forgot who made it and it was on my old pokecommunity account)
    Idea-Giving-Hey, we all start somewhere
    Past Experience: Beta Testing
    Pokemon Adventure Version by...... (forgot who made it and it was on my old pokecommunity account)
    Idea-Giving-I make stories (for fun) in real life

Preference of communication: PM, VM

please accept; and thanks

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    hey we are combining our hacks to get her right?

because we will have an almost full team (musician) and our stories would be cool mixed

Last edited:

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    @PokemasterX: idc if you have beta testing proof you are...
    ACCEPTED (haha no kewl font)

@Zekrom: we might do that for part 3, since we just got like 3 new people i think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back