• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team to beat Star Colloseum, need help

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Need help beating the Star Colloseum in pokemon battle revolution, I get up to the point where they use good legendaries, and that magician dude always beats me. I'd like to keep from using to much legendaries. Any advice?

Absol
    Super Luck
    Razor Claw
    Beneficial attack
    negative special attack

Night Slash
    Stone Edge
    Superpower
    Bounce

Scizor
    Technician
    Fire-Stopping Berry (can't remember it's name)
    Beneficial Attack
    Negative Special Attack

Double Hit
    Aerial Ace
    Bug Bite
    Iron Head

Rampardos
    Mold Breaker
    Focus Sash
    Beneficial Attack
    Negative Special Attack

Outrage
    Head Smash
    Earthquake
    Fire Pawnch

Milotic
    Marvel Scale
    Expert Belt
    Beneficial Special Attack
    Negative Attack

Ice Beam
    Dragon Pulse
    Hydro Pump
    Protect

Arceus (from that giveaway thing)
    Poison Plate

Judgment
    Heat Wave
    Energy Ball
    Spacial Rend

Jolteon
    Volt Absorb
    Earth-Berry (again, can't remember the name)
    Beneficial Speed
    Negative Special Defense

Shadow Ball
    Thunderbolt
    Signal Beam
    Hyper Beam

Any help would be appreciated

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One thing I would recommend is removing Poison Plate from Arceus; it's go no poison-type attacks, so it's not really that wise to be using this. Either go with some other plate, or have it hold a Life Orb. For Scizor, you should try removing Double Hit and replacing it Superpower. I know that you already have this move on Absol, but it still shouldn't hurt to go along with another. If you like, one more thing you could attempt is replacing Milotic with Gyarados; for moves, try Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, and Outrage.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Bro, Arceus's effect makes him a poison type and Judgment becomes a poison type move, making it a poison-type move that is 200 power. I'll see if I can scrounge up some red shards for Scizor. Will see if I can breed a decent magikarp.

Back