• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Wretched Time (Recruiting)

What Should The Region Be Called

• Figut

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Shider

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Clumby

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    Thanks, and i know. I'm currently trying to work on shading a bit harder while mantaining PAPER Art Education. <---That is just overkill...

I have some [i think] better looking ones here in my own thread. :)

So it doesn't seem like i'm farming posts or anything and i wanna be relevant to the thread: What would you like me to do first? :]

you could start by spriting some corrupted fakemon if you like, team darken through travelling in time they have enslaved their creatures with a device which turns them into dark and horrendous creatures, like for example a normal larvitar but instead of a hand and a leg they could be bones, get me ? :D

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
    you could start by spriting some corrupted fakemon if you like, team darken through travelling in time they have enslaved their creatures with a device which turns them into dark and horrendous creatures, like for example a normal larvitar but instead of a hand and a leg they could be bones, get me ? :D

That seems like a really nice idea.
    Well how about i make the limbs bones. Make the sprites darker with Shadowy flames. Is that ok?

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
    Years
    ok i am gonna apply as a.

- Skill(s):Intermediate Scripter,intermidiate Mapper,Almost Expert-Spriter
    - Proof Of Work:I am gonna upload the Video of my Script...I am uploading it last nigh but the net is So slow.. so i closed it :D
    - Contact Information: VM PM
    - Name Would Like In The Credits: This name wont change
    - Project Applying For: Ur hack.. eer Dark Past?

Thanks

Years
    ok i am gonna apply as a.

- Skill(s):Intermediate Scripter,intermidiate Mapper,Almost Expert-Spriter
    - Proof Of Work:I am gonna upload the Video of my Script...I am uploading it last nigh but the net is So slow.. so i closed it :D
    - Contact Information: VM PM
    - Name Would Like In The Credits: This name wont change
    - Project Applying For: Ur hack.. eer Dark Past?

Thanks

thank you for your interest, unfortunately we have enough scripters at the moment but you could be a backup scripter while you be one of my spriters ?

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
    I made a fakemon sprite, hope you like it. Also any tips or pointers to make it look better? If anyone want's to modify em in anyway for this team , please do so.

Green one to see the shading better.

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
    Years
    thank you for your interest, unfortunately we have enough scripters at the moment but you could be a backup scripter while you be one of my spriters ?

Ok thanks.. if you want.. you could give me some task in sCripting.. :D

but i am a Spriter.. Trainer Spriter :D

Thanks Again!

btw do you have any idea for the Main characte Sprite?? i think i am gonna make one :D
    ------EDIT------------
    Here is the Sprite

i will make it look better if you want :D

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok thanks.. if you want.. you could give me some task in sCripting.. :D

but i am a Spriter.. Trainer Spriter :D

Thanks Again!

btw do you have any idea for the Main characte Sprite?? i think i am gonna make one :D
    ------EDIT------------
    Here is the Sprite

i will make it look better if you want :D

Spoiler:

Omg that is great unforgiven! are you able to also make the backsprite's by any chance ? also do you know how to put it in the game ?

If you do that would be awesome!!

I made a fakemon sprite, hope you like it. Also any tips or pointers to make it look better? If anyone want's to modify em in anyway for this team , please do so.

Green one to see the shading better.

OmniousMix, that sprite is good except there needs to be a chin of some kind, it looks like the sprite has no neck, you need to shade dark patches around the top of its neck.

also you don't have to use black entirely for its perimeter.

The tail needs more shading to show that it is coming upwards (put darker shades towards the bottom of the tail.

and finally the mouth should make the sprite look more aggresive and not stitches.

Sorry for being a bit harsh but thats how all great spriters start off :)

BUT the main thing is that i cannot use this anyway, its dimensions are 84x84 and they need to be 64x64 and not go right to the edge of the border

Also if you would like to i started to make a new fakemon but i failed and the only part i liked was the skull, i wanted to make a dog of bones covered in that gass which gastly has.

Here is my start

Last edited:

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
    Years
    Omg that is great unforgiven! are you able to also make the backsprite's by any chance ? also do you know how to put it in the game ?

If you do that would be awesome!!

OmniousMix, that sprite is good except there needs to be a chin of some kind, it looks like the sprite has no neck, you need to shade dark patches around the top of its neck.

also you don't have to use black entirely for its perimeter.

The tail needs more shading to show that it is coming upwards (put darker shades towards the bottom of the tail.

and finally the mouth should make the sprite look more aggresive and not stitches.

Sorry for being a bit harsh but thats how all great spriters start off :)

BUT the main thing is that i cannot use this anyway, its dimensions are 84x84 and they need to be 64x64 and not go right to the edge of the border

Also if you would like to i started to make a new fakemon but i failed and the only part i liked was the skull, i wanted to make a dog of bones covered in that gass which gastly has.

Here is my start

wo0o0o0o0o0W thanks for the Praise Celebi :D
    i can make a BackSprite of this and make it look better :D but i cant insert it!
    Packing(!):D Computer! it wont Donwload any .NetFramework! when i goto a Link of any Microsoft it say Oooops Link Broken! i think there is something wrong with my PC :D but i know how to insert them :D

Years
    wo0o0o0o0o0W thanks for the Praise Celebi :D
    i can make a BackSprite of this and make it look better :D but i cant insert it!
    Packing(!):D Computer! it wont Donwload any .NetFramework! when i goto a Link of any Microsoft it say Oooops Link Broken! i think there is something wrong with my PC :D but i know how to insert them :D

thats fine somebody has to know how to insert them, i look forward to seeing the backsprites unforgiven :) its a really good sprite :)

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
    Uhh...I tried to fix some parts like ye told me. I don't know if you'll like it.
    Also i did not make it 64x64 cause it gets really smooshed up and blurry. If you think you can find a way to change it to 64x64 that doesn't make it look bad...Yeah...

Anyways what'cha think? And unforgiven awesome trainer sprite. :D

Years
    Uhh...I tried to fix some parts like ye told me. I don't know if you'll like it.
    Also i did not make it 64x64 cause it gets really smooshed up and blurry. If you think you can find a way to change it to 64x64 that doesn't make it look bad...Yeah...

Anyways what'cha think? And unforgiven awesome trainer sprite. :D

its still too big, its needs to be 64x64, yours is 86x86

and unforgiven i will PM you an ips file :)

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
    its still too big, its needs to be 64x64, yours is 86x86

and unforgiven i will PM you an ips file :)

Yah i know, i told you about that up there....

So i'd try to make it 64x64 but it will get smooshed up and blurry...
    If you have no problem with the quality sure. But if you want it to look good like it is now, you will have to find a way around that. :cross-eye

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
    Years
    Yah i know, i told you about that up there....

So i'd try to make it 64x64 but it will get smooshed up and blurry...
    If you have no problem with the quality sure. But if you want it to look good like it is now, you will have to find a way around that. :cross-eye

W0o0o0o0oW Thanks CelebiKing for your Kindness :D

i am improving the Trainer NOW :D

Back