• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Zircon [Recruiting]

LifeUpStudios

Cheater Trainer
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Introduction
    Hey everyone! This is LifeUpStudios with a new Team. As you can tell by the title, this team is "Team Zircon"! Well, I made this team as I want to make a ROM hack... an actual ROM hack that will be completed. I have the plot of my story all sorted out. I plan for the team to start off making Pokemon Zircon. I can do all the basics. Like Basic Mapping and changing the look of the city. Although it does look a bit choppy. I WOULD hack the text but it seems it stopped working. Im waiting for my other topic to be approved on that part.

Members Required
    Scripter
    Advanced Mapper
    Tile Maker / Inserter
    Bigger Sprite Editor (Like what the trainers all look like or what Oak looks like)
    Title Screen Editor
    Fakemon Spriter
    Pokemon Move / Stat editor
    Text Editor
    Plot Helper

Current Projects / Hacks
    Current Hack: Pokemon Zircon
    Base ROM: Pokemon FireRed
    Percentage Complete: 1%-2%

Team Members as of 31/08/11
    LifeUpStudios (Creator) [Leader / Basic Mapper / Mart/Item Editor / Trainer Name Editor]
    OminousMix [Spriter (People and Fakemon)]
    M.L. [Tile Inserter + Advanced Mapper - CURRENTLY AWAITING FOR ANSWER]

Application Form
    Current Skills / Position Requested:
    How much time can you dedicate to the Team:
    Any work done (Proof):
    E-mail to contact member:

Other
    1.There will be 3 Legendary Pokemon (Well... Fakemon) called Layran on Bolsan and another one which will be released in the Plot.
    2. If Pokemon Zircon is made and released the team will make a new game called Pokemon Spinel.
    3. Plot will be released when we have a sufficient amount of members (Around 5 members).
    4. The Game will take place on a new region called "Ayran"

Story or Plot V.1.0
    Coming Soon.

Last edited:

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
  • Hmm, do i smell a hint of team introduction copy? xD

Hmm, well since i'm too lazy to find something to do i might as well apply to sprite.

Current Skills / Position Requested: Spriter
    How much time can you dedicate to the Team: 2 Hours and up.
    Any work done (Proof): Tell me what to sprite and i'll sprite it.
    E-mail to contact member: It's [email protected] but i would prefer to be informed via PM.

LifeUpStudios

Cheater Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I copied someone? I just picked stuff. It took me an hour to make this topic as I was trying to think of stuff.. XD. ( I did copy the font off of someone else though. )

But, ACCEPTED!!

Oh, btw - When you say spriting, is it fakemon.. or normal people?

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
  • I copied someone? I just picked stuff. It took me an hour to make this topic as I was trying to think of stuff.. XD. ( I did copy the font off of someone else though. )
    But, ACCEPTED!!

Oh, btw - When you say spriting, is it fakemon.. or normal people?

Both~ And if you are wondering about copying, check the team thread for OminousBlack.

LifeUpStudios

Cheater Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Oh... :S Sorry.
    That is quite.. uhh.. odd.

But glad to know you will be doing both, Fakemon AND Trainers or just the plain talking people.

Last edited:

LifeUpStudios

Cheater Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I am making the design.. the very.. BASIC.. design - But use the personal conversation you started to talk ^^

Here is the sprite:
    Team Zircon [Recruiting]

Last edited:

LifeUpStudios

Cheater Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    -BUMP-
    Uhh, anyone else wanna join? I really think this game would be good!

LifeUpStudios

Cheater Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Could you please stick by the application form so I know everything I need to.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Current Skills / Position Requested: well i map and tiles insert and do basic scripts you know talking give pokemon im too lazy to do movements but i can i can do rival battles setmaptile givepokemon and that sorta thing but i prefer not to as im still learning more i can also tile insert not create only insert
    How much time can you dedicate to the Team:well school is important atm so i can mainly on the weekends friday to sunday but not 24/7 i may be on the week but not alot
    Any work done (Proof):dam do i have to just ask people that have seen my work ominous black i think has and many others but incase here is one
    E-mail to contact member: uhm i prefer skype but if you dont have i shall give my msn

also proof i just chose 2 more old school and more new school
    Team Zircon [Recruiting]

Team Zircon [Recruiting]

Team Zircon [Recruiting]

Team Zircon [Recruiting]

ps i made those maps and inserted those tiles

LifeUpStudios

Cheater Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    ACCEPTED!

I can give you 2. The Inserter part of Tile Maker / Inserter and Advanced Mapper. If you only want one just post and pick the 1 you want.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Current Skills / Position Requested: Spriter
    How much time can you dedicate to the Team: Well, depends on school, but when I am not doing homework, I'll do this.
    Any work done (Proof): Just tell me what you want and I can do it, if you still want examples I can give some.
    E-mail to contact member: [email protected]

((Also, I know you already accepted someone, but I can be his/her helper if he/she is gone or overloaded with work.))

LifeUpStudios

Cheater Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    ACCEPTED!... IF!
    You just give me a basic fakemon.

And I was hoping for 2 spriters ^^. So this is good.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Oh, okay, after school I will find them, I am on my cellphone atm.

It won't let me post pics until I have posted 15 times...

Last edited:
    Back