• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team

JasonX3333

Im accepting all wi-fi battles
    Years
    here

i Gave it a try hope you like it maybe he could be the hero? and heres the girl

Last edited:

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    sweet, what do you need me to do?
    Um think Of A Chartitcs i think thats how u spell of are main chacrter

We Really need a tile inserter

Thanks U Mazot Added the Userbar U Guys gonna Get one to To U want A passivic Userbar chacter

Last edited:
    Years
    Well firstly In the battle screen,the player throwing the Pokeball to reveal a Naruto character is totally wierd.
    So if you can get that fixed,I'm ready to help.

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    Yep We Are Going to Replace that with a Tag Or Summoning teleportion Justu

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    sorry, i dont understand what your trying to say, is it "Think of characteristics of the main character"? if so then who is the main character?
    Read the first Page near the bottom Hes the main Chracter and what i mean is Is he(Goofy, Serious,)

How Do you post Images ?
    Im trying to post the surport UB and the Member userbar Also the Banner Is done

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    "Main Charchter Prototype up
    First Kage Done.... Kinda
    Banner Done"

Is this the First Hokage? Kazekage?
    im guessing Hokage so here is his info:
    Name: Senju Hashirama (eng. Hashirama Senju)
    Characteristics: Gentle, Thoughtful/Considerable

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    Nope Im doing A New genin but how bout this i need A story here think u can help I think i have a outline
    Spoiler:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Nope Im doing A New genin but how bout this i need A story here think u can help I think i have a outline
    Spoiler:

Ok, sounds good. but that is not really the level a genin would get to start of with. Maybe start of with little missions like "Capture Tora the lost pet" then after capturing tora you overhear team guy talking about naruto leaving and then you get your team and follow them to help get naruto.

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    Ok, sounds good. but that is not really the level a genin would get to start of with. Maybe start of with little missions like "Capture Tora the lost pet" then after capturing tora you overhear team guy talking about naruto leaving and then you get your team and follow them to help get naruto.
    lol im always terrible with ranks Sorry Heres what i have so far
    Spoiler:

We Need Two Things A Tile Inserter And A Spriter Very Badly

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    lol im always terrible with ranks Sorry Heres what i have so far
    Spoiler:

We Need Two Things A Tile Inserter And A Spriter Very Badly

Wow, sounds really good! its a good way to bring the story upto date to the levels.

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    COME ON People At this rate me And Umbreon Doing Everything we will be done by 2012 Is it this hard to get people to join I am thankful to all are current members but we really need more people we only have one spriter and one mapper and one scripter we really need these tiles to be inserted so we can Actually carry on

OM3GA Umbr30n

Was Mazot2
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    The story is really good,
    Makeshiftj chillax man imma try and learn how to tile insert but for now just work on ur job

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    The story is really good,
    Makeshiftj chillax man imma try and learn how to tile insert but for now just work on ur job
    Thank but we are currently Not getting many people in so i say we do the Main title screen you do that and i edit the music to look good and then post it here and then on you tube

Back