• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

magikarpower

Experienced Collector
Years
  • Despite playing Pokemon in the Johto Region since i was 7, I could never find a good Johto team (exclusively Johto Pokemon) due to a release of only 100 new Pokemon. Could anyone help me with a good Johto team?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • If you want advice, use the Help thread sticky please at the top of this section. To be honest most Pokemon in the game will prove useful as long as you train them enough - just go with what appeal to you from the 2nd Gen Pokemon - Mareep line is nice and early, any of the starters are good too and provided you have a Pokewalker/Use the Safari Zone with some as well you can exploit the likes of Houndour/Murkrow(Hoothoot is another flying type early, Togepi line is also decent after some trading + evolution)/Heracross/Larvitar/Swinub/etc are all fine Pokemon when fully evolved for instance.

And if you want a in-game team rate there's a subsection for that too, but you need to include the planned/current team in the thread's opening post I believe for that section. (There's another section for competitive). At any rate, closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back