• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tea's Shop of Tea and Events.

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Okay! When would be a good date for you? Also, which am I trading for? The Arceus or Deoxys? Both(severely doubt XD)? If you wouldn't mind me stating, at the moment I'm heading for the Arceus. :)

(If tomorrow works, anything past 6PM USA Eastern Coast's time is fine. :D Our connection will be fixed then! :) )

Taste of Tea

Hoenn confirmed
    Years
  • Okay no problem, let me know when you get the chance

I didn't see anything at the moment.
    Okay! When would be a good date for you? Also, which am I trading for? The Arceus or Deoxys? Both(severely doubt XD)? If you wouldn't mind me stating, at the moment I'm heading for the Arceus. :)

(If tomorrow works, anything past 6PM USA Eastern Coast's time is fine. :D Our connection will be fixed then! :) )

I've lost track of time. I've been busy with school, anyway tomorrow works if you have time.

cometstorm

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    No. Now please stop posting here/PM'ing me.

I couldn't make it yesterday cometstorm, sorry.

It's okay, I didn't see your post until today also. It seems we're both on, would it be okay now if I can get connection?

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    hey
    Taste of Tea
    i am new here lol you have an awsome list^^
    i am interested in some of your event can you look at my list and tell me what you want
    Edit:i trade by files!:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    I've got:

-Hadou Registeel Naive
    -Ageto Celebi Jolly
    -SPACE C Deoxys Jolly

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2010
    hi dont get mad at me but i dont think any events i have would intrest you but you seem to know alot about event only pokes i just got a wishmkr jirachi bold via trade and wanted to know if it was hacked i think it is because its ina pokeball a regular one if you have time to respond thanks if not i understand

Taste of Tea

Hoenn confirmed
    Years
  • hey
    Taste of Tea
    i am new here lol you have an awsome list^^
    i am interested in some of your event can you look at my list and tell me what you want
    Edit:i trade by files!:)

I will look but I'm not really interested in many events anymore.

I've got:

-Hadou Registeel Naive
    -Ageto Celebi Jolly
    -SPACE C Deoxys Jolly

I have those so no thanks.

What do you want for one of your Arceuses or Shaymins?

I'm mostly looking for shinies now.

hi dont get mad at me but i dont think any events i have would intrest you but you seem to know alot about event only pokes i just got a wishmkr jirachi bold via trade and wanted to know if it was hacked i think it is because its ina pokeball a regular one if you have time to respond thanks if not i understand

GBA events are usually in PokeBalls unless they were caught.

Jirachi must be in PokeBalls.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    ok there is no problem ^^
    my list is update with many event

Last edited:

cometstorm

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    I'm sorry I havent been on for the trade! I've been having an epic battle on Mario Kart! :D

Back