• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teddy is bleeding :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBleeds

Banned
Years
  • Hello,
    My username is TeddyBleeds.Donot ask about my username, It is just unique okay?
    Im 16 years old and Im obviously a female.I live on the coast of North Carolinia, in a large tourist area.For those wondering my real name it is Diana.(No Im not related to Diana, The ex-Princess of Wales).
    The PokeCommunity has started in October 2002.(Im guessing October 23,2002 when Kwesi joined) I have been browsing PokeCommunity over the past 3 years, and I have seen many things.I have seen debates over staff,members that are banned repeatingly and return,members that argue with staff,staff that argues with members.Many times I have seen threads where people ask what has happened to their community.Nothing is wrong with PokeCommunity, but it is not the best of content for guests to read.Threads of tainted memories linger in some of the forums, free for guests to read and search through.
    Anyways I have grown very fond of this forum the past 3 years, and Im happy that I have joined.

~Diana.

mvtm

Years
  • Hi welcome TeddyBleeds , you seen like an expereience member , in no way i should tell you dont spam and that sttuff. I am so happy to see a true member with future Diana , i ve been on PC since Dec 2002 as you can see. Yes this board have changed....

I remember when Cas used to post her fanart and all. I hope the best for you . I f you havent noticed my name is Maria . I am glad of your membership.

XD You seen like a nice person.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Whoa...Took you forever to join O_o Anyways we have been trying to tone down the fighting lately...The staff mainly, most of us get along know contrary to what others believe. Anyways...I take it you know about the rules and all that ^^ Holy crap..You've been here longer then me XD And always nice to see someone else from North Carolinia ^^;

Years
  • You finally joined PC after 3 years? That's cool. ^^
    Anyways, my name is Moonlight Dreams but you may call me Moony-chan or Alex. ^__^
    Have fun, follow the rules, and if you want to be friends with me, you can just PM me. I can also see you're a pretty knowledgable person about PC if you've been browsing this forum for so long.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Wow, three years?! Took ya long enough =3 Well, I'm sure you know the rules and stuff, so I'm not gonna say all that stuff, blah blah blah. Re-welcome to PC!! xD; If you would like a friend, feel free to PM or IM me!!
    \\\|/// origin \\\|///

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Finally a mature new member and not a n00b. Anyway no need to explain dont spam and stuff, you seem to already have it down.You seem like a mature member,which we need more of lol But, Welcome.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Whoa, three years... o.o; Didn't you ever get bored of browsing as a guest? XD
    Anyway, welcome (I guess o.O) to PC! ^^
    I hardly see the need to tell you to read the rules since it seems like you know them quite well.
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy this place as a member (I like your username, btw. Really unique).

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Wow, three years huh? I joined the second I saw the site before even looking around. XD Wel, my name's Kelsey, it's wonderful to meet you. ^____________^ I hope you stay active, follow the rules, and have a great time! See you around! ^.~

~Kelsey

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Wowness. O.O Three years is a long time. If I had discovered PC long ago then I would of joined right away. ^________^ Anywho, I guess I cant exactly say "Welcome to PC!" because you arent exactly new, but I can introduce myself. :3 My name is Legendary_Pokegirl, aka Karli. Please have a wonderful time here actually posting~! =D I guess I dont have to worry about you not following the rules. ^^

~Karli

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That's a long time to just linger. Well, nice to see you finally join.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Glad you finally took the plunge.. and signed up. I also agree with you on the fighting and 'dirty laundry' in public. We are trying hard to get it to stop and cleaned up. Lets hope we can find others like you that truely love PC and want to support, help, and see us grow. Hope you have as much fun posting as you did lurking :D

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
  • You and I have that in common then. I used this site for codes and game advice long before I read much of the other content and got to know it's members. I finally decided to join after about a year and I'm glad I did. I'm pretty fond of some of the people here, and you can have fun here if you are looking for it. Nice to meet someone that thinks and hesitates more than I do, but don't hesitate to PM me if you wanna talk. Welcome and have fun.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Even that ya probably already know everything, I will tell ya to Read the Rules again, dont SPAM again, and to ignore this post~
    Nice to see a smart member joining~ [Tired of noobish spammers -__-]

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • TeddyBleeds said:
    Hello,
    My username is TeddyBleeds.Donot ask about my username, It is just unique okay?
    Im 16 years old and Im obviously a female.I live on the coast of North Carolinia, in a large tourist area.For those wondering my real name it is Diana.(No Im not related to Diana, The ex-Princess of Wales).
    The PokeCommunity has started in October 2002.(Im guessing October 23,2002 when Kwesi joined) I have been browsing PokeCommunity over the past 3 years, and I have seen many things.I have seen debates over staff,members that are banned repeatingly and return,members that argue with staff,staff that argues with members.Many times I have seen threads where people ask what has happened to their community.Nothing is wrong with PokeCommunity, but it is not the best of content for guests to read.Threads of tainted memories linger in some of the forums, free for guests to read and search through.
    Anyways I have grown very fond of this forum the past 3 years, and Im happy that I have joined.

~Diana.
    Hello. 3 years? That is awesome. Anyway,welcome(back) to PC. My name is Blue Jasmine. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Awws, glad you finally joined up teddy ^^ if you have any problems or questions feel free to pm me ^^

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Yay. Someone who I know won't SPAM. You should have joined earlier! XD;

Anyways, have a good time here at PC, like you did as a guest! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back