• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen accused of burning a kitten alive.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny...cat_in_oven_was_busted_in_2008_in_armed_.html

I actually saw a Vlog about this first, on YouTube. Click here to see the Vlog.

A petition has also been made to try Cherry as an adult. Click here to sign the petition. (Be aware, it may need some personal information.)

17 year old, Cheyenne Cherry, broke into an ex-roommate's room, took their kitten, stuck it in an oven, and turned the heat on, claiming it to be a 'practical joke'.

Discuss about this awfully, sick person who should burn in hell.
    (Also, be aware, she has committed other crimes as well, all stated in the article above.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I've read about her, and I signed that petition. Trying too hard to be 'gangsta'. I hate those kinds of people.
    I hope she gets a life sentence.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • ...well, this is a really sad story. I want to say that I feel that it is very cruel. I feel like it is something mean, but I don't think she should be charged with murder. She is a very cruel person. She needs help, a lot of help. She needs to be put into jail. She cannot keep escaping punishment. This cat was a living being, and if she can kill it without barely thinking, she may be capable of killing a human.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Whoa! No way!! A girl?? A girl actually did that?
    Dang, poor cat... i'll sign the petition! Thats for sure!

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Sheesh. She must've been bored as heck..........what kind a practical joke is burning a cat alive? :/ And why would she do it anyway?

I don't think she deserves jail; she deserves help before she kills someone over a "prank."

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ...News stories have a limit, y'know.

This is just plain sick. Who the hell would do such a thing for a practical joke? Tragic irony would be a great sentence for her.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    This is just sad. I hope she dies slowly and painfully. But we all know she wont go to jail, or a jail for teenagers/kids. Her lawyer will plead insanity, and she will obviously win and go get the help she desperately needs.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Teen accused of burning a kitten alive.

How the hell could someone kill that? HOW?! I feel bad for the little thing look how cute it is. I mean uh wow this person has problems. That cat is a cute fluffball and it was poorly murdered.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • She obviously doesn't learn from her mistakes. I mean, she has already done crimes before this one. I don't know how could someone do a thing like that to the cute and fluffy things cats are and claim it was a pratical joke. Poor cat ;o; She should already be in jail. Or a mental hospital; if she kills a cat like she did and says that it was a joke, I can't imagine what else is she capable of.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    4chan is not amused. >:O Expect your pool to close, and weirdos in masks to sit politely on your doorstep.

In all seriousness though, that is an awful thing to do to any animal, but kittens make it a thousand times worse. I really don't expect punishment to be dealt here, but you can't hardly help but want it.

It shows a blatant disregard for life in general, and she'd likely kill a person if she could get away with it.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    That has to be the most... Vile un-human thing i've ever heard...
    How could You jus.... Ugh
    What is the priblem with these people...

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    That's pretty sick.
    Kinda reminds me of the dog that got burned.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    How could you do that to a kitten?

I think she shouldn't go to prison. She should go to a highly-secured mental hospital for the rest of her life.

Back