• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen suing tattoo artist for £8,500

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Reaction before reading the article: That sucks, I would sue the tattoo artist too if that ever happened to me! >:O

Reaction after reading the article: That girl is such a liar... -_-

The Red Chain

I want three stars : Je veux trois étoiles
    I want fifty-six stars : Je veux cinquante six étoiles

If the two numbers sounded similar her story about the translation error would sound much more believable, but the
    pronunciations are way too different from one another to misunderstand. She's just complaining because no one likes her tattoo, so she's attempting to pull a fast one to get the money to remove it, and failing hardcore.
    As others above have said you can't possibly fall asleep with a needle rubbing against your skin repeatedly for a long period of time, it's just way too painful.
    You'd honestly have to be drugged or something for that to take place.

I honestly think her tattoo looks cool.. but she should've asked her boyfriend and father what they would think if she had a tattoo like that first before getting it done in the first place.
    To put it simply, boo hoo, it's her own fault.

Who in their right mind falls asleep while getting a tattoo? That'd be like falling asleep while someone is poking your face with a cattle prod.

Well said.

Last edited:

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Who in their right mind falls asleep while getting a tattoo? That'd be like falling asleep while someone is poking your face with a cattle prod.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    I want three stars : Je veux trois étoiles
    I want fifty six stars : Je veux cinquante six étoiles

If the two numbers sounded similar her story about the translation error would sound much more believable, but the
    pronunciations are way too different from one another to misunderstand. She's just complaining because no one likes her tattoo, so she's attempting to pull a fast one to get the money to remove it, and failing hardcore.
    As others above have said you can't possibly fall asleep with a needle rubbing against your skin repeatedly for a long period of time, it's just way too painful.
    You'd honestly have to be drugged or something for that to take place.

I honestly think her tattoo looks cool.. but she should've asked her boyfriend and father what they would think if she had a tattoo like that first before getting it done in the first place.
    And next thing you know, she's claim she was drugged, which is why she said such strange things, and why she fell asleep... And then she'd sue him for even more!

...yeah, it wouldn't happen, okey, but...

Zet

Years
    Anyone read about the witness saying the girl wanted 56 stars? also if she fell asleep the tattoos would be ruined and all over the place. Besides getting your first tattoo is a painful experience doubt you can fall asleep that easily

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I'm on the girl's side on this one. She has to live with that her whole life, as Hunk said, and that's not gonna be too fun.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    Nobody's fault but her own

and really....who in the world would fall asleep while getting a tatoo

Years
    Hahaha!
    I read this in the Metro this morning!
    Good old Metro, supplying us with great, need to know information.

I read the story again, and I believe the guy!
    It is her own fault.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    Seriously. If any of you have gotten a tattoo, you know damn well you can't fall asleep getting them, ESPECIALLY on the face. Hell, I've gotten some on my arms and when it gets to soft skin or over bone, it hurts like a *****.

She's obviously lying, though I will say this. The tattoo artist is weathering the storm like a gentlemen. He's already said he'll help her remove the tattoos, despite saying she absolutely said she wanted 56. Props to that guy, he could have easily won this in court.

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    Sleep through a tattoo? As already stated, pretty obvious she was just hammered drunk then and probably doesn't remember what she asked. If you seen the picture of the tattoo artist, than these stars wouldn't be anything strange to him.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    I have a couple of friends who've gotten tattooes, and my brother as well, and I've went with a couple of them to see them getting them, and believe them: there's no Effing way you can possibly fall alseep through such a process like getting a tattoo, and yet even less possible, while getting it in the face. 'Tis just an excuse to get it removed, simpley because dad and bf don't like it. And even though he DID state she absolutely agreed on the 56 stars, he's generous enough to pay half of the removal surgery's cost. Nice.

One more thing: next time, he'll have to have a videocamera, and have his customers make a video agreement before he starts working on them. -_-

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Unless she took some pills before hand to help calm her down, it's impossible to fall asleep. The adrenaline alone would keep you awake.

Though, I guess that there can always be complications.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    If she was happy with it before her dad and boyfriend threw a fit, then there's no way she asked for three stars. I'm choosing to believe the tattoo artist.

Years
    No way in hell would the tattoo artist go ahead with a tattoo if he didn't understand what she wanted, he would have to consult with her first before even starting. I'd say when she saw it she realised oh holy f#%*! what have I done, Her parents were mad so she came up with the biggest BullS*%~ story !!
    Poor tattoo artist !!! Silly Girl.....

The Rookie

Hacker/Writer/<Insert Here>
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2009
    Hmm.. falling asleep with a needle pounding your face? Good luck. Fifty-six, three. Zesenvijftig, drie(Dutch). Cinquante-six, trois(French). Sechsundfünfzig, drei(German). Cinquantasei, tre(Italian). No matter what effen language they do not sound a like. Even a witness said that the girl asked for Fifty-Six... Tattoo artists do an outline to see if the consumer liked it first. Drugged? Really, just no.

I go with the artist, the girl wants attention and doesn't like it because everyone else hates it. Well, I find it kinda cool, I think I might go down and get fifty six stars on my face.

Back