• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans GO! (A Teen Titans RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ic: Heshine had awoken to the next day.She had quicky uncurled herself out of her cuddly ball and leaped out of her room. She had noticed that the doorbell had rung and went to the door to see that others were there at the door.

Cyborg was already awake in his room and didn't bother to go downstairs to get the door. His was too busy doing a virus test. But then,he decided to go downstairs. (He didn't eat yet!)

ooc:It IS the next day,right?

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    OOC- I suppose it should be the next day. I guess I'll be Robin.

IC- Robin had his fingers in his ears when he walked downstairs.

"Angel, next time you do that, warn me first."

"OKAY! Oops, I mean, okay." She smiled, and with a flick of her tail she was off.

Robin shook his head and looked at the person in the doorway.

"Can I help you?"

Years
    ic:
    Cyborg had some waffles and milk. He then made a big belch but didn't hear Beastboy laugh.(Like he usually would) He saw Robin walk up to the entrance hallway and heard him ask,"How can I help you?" He decided to walk over with him to see who was at the door. I t seemed like there were alot of people there.

Heshine tried to get in the front to see who was at the door,but couldn't. She just waited for a voice to hear if she could reconise it.

Years
    ic:Heshine heard the voice. She asked herself,"Who IS Tapaiza anyways?" She moved out of the way so Robin and Tapaiza could get through.

Cyborg walked back to the main room and sat on the half-way circular sofa. He did this because he figured that the sofa would be where Tapaiza would sit. He looked at the tv for a moment. I wonder if she'd like to play video games...."

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    OOC:Y'all will find out WHO Tapaiza is,sone

IC:"I can understand why you don't remember me.Robin I'm your.....your....Robin,I'm your sister."

Years
    ic: Heshine and Cyborg both heard it very clearly. They both were sure they heard what they thought they heard. Cyborg stood up from the seat and Heshine scooted back in the crowd.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    "Yes,your sister.I had to go live with our ant.You were to young to remember.Our ant died,so I had no were to go,I went back home but you weren't there.So,I lived on the streets tell I heard about the "Teen Titans",they said something about Robin.So,here I am."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back