• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans RP (Yet another one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I thought we are in rivalary with the dark titans. At least from the plot shiney posted at first. I don't know if we can alter the plot with a robbery, I dunno just guessin.

H2o sat up over the Dark titan who lay paralyzed in a coma. "We should throw it out the top window of the tower." He blurted out jokingly. M went into the front room where he announced a robbery was in progress. H2o ran in the front room; he'd shifted his attention to the robbery.
    He grabbed two water bottles from the fridge and saw the screen. "Police radar suspects they are two criminals that are traveling down 1st at aproximately 100 miles per hour! Thats two laws, one to many." H2o said. He was prepared to catch the robbers now, if only M was up to the challenge.

(OOC: Thats somebody's que for action...)

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    M was ready.'You ready?"He said.He created a flying disk,and Told H2o to jump on."Lets go stop those little robbers!"He then flew out the window.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    OOC: Dark Titans are in a rivalry with the Teen Titans....

IC: I said to Rachel," Go inside and stay in there. I'm going back to help Robert. STay here and heal!"
    Before getting a response, I put her near the door, and took off in my hawk form to Robert

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    With M, H2o set off into the fierce rushing winds. H2o pulled off the top of a bottle of water and poured it into the air. He took his hands and focused to bring it back up. He took the water and made it itno a scope to enhance his seeing and put the rest of the water back in the bottle. "There they are!" he said pointing down to the streets of an urban city. A red sports car rushed through midday traffic quickly with police sirens far off behind. "We've gotta catch get down there quick!" H2o announced.

Carlito-san

Years
    Flygon_Zero said:
    I thought you were going to help Bobert with something at the tower.....unless that was someone else....*is cornfused*
    ooc:Bobert?WTH?XD

Ic:"Ah!"M said as he materialized a sword."Attack him H2o!Attack!"He then made a gun,and put bluuets in it.Bam!Bam!They missed,as M as bad aim."Grrrr!You try something!"He directed to H2o.

Years
    OOC: you can't blame people for typos.

IC: I managed to stumble inside before falling asleep on the couch, in a raptor form. When I couldn't control my morphing, there was something terribly wrong with me.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    OOC: ok, so far the TT went off to help out at the crime scene??
    IC: I awoke from my light sleep and stumbled out of my romm into the hallway of our TT base. I shook my head and rubed my eyes. "Stupid ghosts, keeping me awake all night," I grumble and proceed to the living room.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    OOC: Not a typo. I just like Bobert! It's more comedic! lolz

IC: I had flown as fast as I could, which wasn't fast. I had been weakened from my fight with Raven and Beastboy and only had a small amount of energy left.
    As long as Robert was right in saying the tower was empty, I'd be fine! That is if though....

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    For New Titans that are confused, there has been a robbery commited and M and H2o are trying to catch the robbers. If you want to help out you can, this is just a branch off from the plot I think. Nothin too serious.

H2o heard M yelling commands for him. "OK,OK!" he countered whilst opening two bottles of water. They were getting closer to the red speeding car. H2o took his hands and pointed them streets the water was balled up at the palms of his hands. Then it flowed down to the streets and froze instantly. "That thin ice should make the car more harder to control." he said to M. "But, I'm all out of water."
    He looked up a cloud and pointed his hands to it; water flowed back down into the bottles. "Ok, full." he said.

Carlito-san

Years
    ooc:I thought it was funny!

Ic:"OK!"M said as he made a giant tarp and casted it over the veicle."Oh no!Its gonna fall into the water!H20,Freeze the water!"m gasped franticlly.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I watch the TV screen to see my teammates at the scene of a crime. "Id better help," I say tiredly and teleport to where M and H2o were. "Need help?" I ask them.

Carlito-san

Years
    "Sure!"M said as he was trying to stop the car filled with money from going into the ocean."Need Help.This car is heavy!"

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I nod and concentrate everything I have into moving that car. A bunch of ghosts appear and help move it.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: er..... this is a good rp, and sorry i havent been able to reply... my compie was screwed... so, anyone care to start this back up?

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    I had made my way to Titan Tower, almost completely drained of my energy. Luckily, I'd brought a potion from Azarath made to restore energy and I was refreshed.
    " This is much better!" I said. I changed back into a bird and began my way through the first open window of Tiitan Tower.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    OOC: The Dark Titans just received a call to go and invade the tower, It's supposed to be emptied of everyone other than our operative. Some stayed in our " House," and I already reached and entered the Titan's Tower.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back