• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy 3, critical information and discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Bleh, when I created DarkFire I never got an actual image of the character in my head...so...its like...bleh..XD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
You are going to do it then, Saphi? ^^ Awesome!!! I can PM you a description of Cassie if you like.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Alright, but remember, guys, I have to start out with the first one. I guess it'll pretty much introduce some of the main characters, like Jasper, Saphira, Eclipse, ect, and show the Titans moving on.

And, oh boy, do I have a plan for the TTU ending.... >)

Yeah, sure, Amy, send one to me. ^_^

As for Outskate, I can do that. He would probably look better without a mask.

Don't worry, CharMz, I'll come up with something.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
If you need any more info on Chaos or his history, just ask. He has quite the interesting (Read: scarily ****ed-up) past.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Well, I was planning on addind Chao's past in the fourth comic.... If possible.

Gah!! I can't draw Robin, and it's all because of his hair!!! **** his hair!! *pissed off at Robin*

Yesh, Saphira is evil. Either you fight, or die. Have fun choosing! ^_^

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
N'kay. Well, we'll see what we can do. I haven't even finished making a ref sheet for all the characters in the first TTU, so you needn't tell me anything yet. I'll probably forget it. ^-^'

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Yesh, we can. And we will have to. And I would be drawing right now, but my hand really hurts so I'm taking a break. *glares at evil Robin's hair*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
I just need to get Robin's hair down... But I don't think anyone'll be able to help me with that. Dammit, I hate his hair!! *rips up Robin's ref sheet*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
I've. Tried. Everything. There. Is. To. Try. *frustarated* Alright, I'm going to stop before I end up ripping up more sheets. Maybe it'll come to me later. *wraps hand in ace bandage*

Last edited:

O

Your Mom
Years
Aaah Robin's hair... You can always find an official picture and work off that. Hey, at least it's better the Tai's hair from Digimon... x.x I know his hair off by heart now so bleh.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
I still havem't gotten it!! *gets lighter, burns Robin's ref sheet, throws ashes on ground, stomps on ashes, dumps various toxic wastes on peices, burys them, digs 'em up, stuffs 'em in a body bag, ties a brick to body bag, throws bag 'o ashes off a bridge, spits into the water where Robin's ref sheet resides, and walks off feeling much better*

^_^ Okay, I'm finished.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
*recites Buddhist meditative chants to turn anger to something productive instead* Works much much better, trust me. If I didn't have inner peace, I would totally go ape-**** on all of your asses, all the time. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back