• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Char Banners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
good banners i liked them to much that i want one and guess what ur no the only one q habla espa?ol yo tambien but back to the banner i want mine like this plz

gris y negro
con un nidoking plz
en diferentes poses and pm when its ready plz thanks dudette.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Coolness... Those are pretty good! ^^

If you don't mind, can you make one of a Pikachu? Thanks so much, but this is optional, so I don't mind if you do it or not...

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
I want trying to rush ya, I was just saying that there good.........

anyway, first I will request the first one, then I nay request the other another time.

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
Years
Do you think you could make me a STYX banner, when you get the time, please? I'll include the pics I'd like you to use ( If you can make it. if not, it's totally fine! :) )

And this Text, please, in 'Century', and the font colors something that'd look nice, with a black background? TEXT in upper left hand corner: James 'JY' Young TEXT in lower right hand corner: STYX Chick

jy_portrait.jpg
styx1.jpg
(I only want the guy in white, if possiable?) Think you could maybe do a black background?

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
Years
Can i have a banner with Kroko_Boy on it an Treecko Torchick and Mudkip where it says Hoenn lover

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Upon checking the rules for both PC and the art sections, revival of threads is not allowed. If the person wants to make another shop, no one's stopping them.
o.o
*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back