• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!Teh Cookie Club!

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    I like cookies dipped in chocolate........^_^

And no worries. I am always on all week so the list is updated every day cept for saturday and sunday....;-;...so NL, if someone joins, just copy the list and out it in your first post so I can fix mine when not around.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I'll join cuz cookies are the only junk I have around the house and I've grown to love them
    My favorite cookies are vanilla wafers, peanut-butter cookies, peanut-butter cup, fudge-striped cookies and many more like the double chocolate oreo *drools*
    My cookie story heh this one's pretty original
    I had just bought a cookie in a store in New Jersey, it was homemade and according to the sign, it was a giant m&m cookie.
    Now we were really far from New York, somewhere not far east from the town of Chester and we drove home but since I didn't have any water with me, I waited till I got home.
    When I got home, I realized the "chocolate chips" in the cookie were raisins.
    And I HATE raisins.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yum Yum^-^My favorite snack in the world^^I'm joining,cuz cookies are super delicious^-^Chips Ahoy all the way!

Back