• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh EKANSSSSSSSSSS fan clubbie!

Years
    I got permission, la la la!

Anyways, welcome to the EKANSSSSSSSSSS (ten 'S's') fan club!

Bit about him…as you can tell Ekans is his fave Pokemon; he's obsessed with snake like things as well as plushies (and he does have a big collection of them, believe me) and he enjoys Inuyasha!

Hasn't been on for a while, I know, but you better all remember him or I will see to it that my killer bunny, fluffy has a good feast tonight _

He's not very hard a person to miss, spends most of his time either in chat or in the clubs section, sweet and kind…and furthermore his username stands out like a soar thumb, so…there is no reason why you shouldn't know him.

Well, on with actually brining the first post to a close:

Here's your own fanclubbie Ekans!

*Hugglestehbigpurplesnake*

=D

Owner
    Ookami

Members
    EKANSSSSSSSSSS (DUH!)
    Signomi
    Lucy-chan

We worship
    EKANSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Last edited:

EKANSSSSSSSSSS

Snake Lover
    Years
    Signomi said:
    Alright..here's a stupid question, why do you have ten S's in your name? XD

well there are a fue rezons why...

1 in the anime thats what ekans sounds like when he says his name...with the snake lisp :)

and 2 mostly for uniqueness. becuase anyone can have the name "EKANS" but everyone knows is me by the 10 Ss

hope that helps ^^ keep askin if ya like :)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am joining! He is one of the sweetest guys I ever known in my whole life. You deserve your own clubbie. ^_____^ *glomps*

EKANSSSSSSSSSS

Snake Lover
    Years
    Ookami said:
    Welcome to the club Lucy ^_^

Um, yeah, I did say I would draw you a snake Pokemon didn't I?

....Ill get on it, Ekans!
    heheh...like a year ago XDDDD

cant wait to see it ^^

man...today at work was nuts...i have never seen it that bizzy at chilis in the time i have worked there

(for a FYI to all i am a waiter at chilis)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks Ookami and Ekanssssssssss. Glad I can join. =3

So how are you doing now? I worked on Monday and I was off yesterday. I got my phone. ^__^ So whenever you get on MSN, I will tell you my number. XD I am glad you been doing fine. See you very soon. *hugs*

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Z0MG. I thought I was the only one who liked Ekans, Arbok and Seviper. I'll definitely join this club, can I?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah you sure do. XD If you seen a Ekans, Arbok, and Seviper plushies...you get them at the spot. Did you try to find a Ekans one?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh that is so cool! I knew you will try to look for them. XD So how are you? =3 *glomps*

Back