• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Hilary Duff fanclub

~Black Moonlight~

Inu-yasha Fan...to much...
    Years
    hiya peoples I'm remaking this club cuzz the other one haden't been posted in since March 3, 2005 so anywho you can talk about her Songs, her movies, books whatever to do with her.

for anyone who dosen't know her she's a very great Singer/actor/person.
    she's on the TV show: Lizzie Mcguire and the movies: The lizzie Mcguire movie, The sisterhood of the travelling pants, Kadet Kelly, The perfect man, and there's a DVD that contains one of her Concerts.

Rules

1. No saying ya hate her.
    2. No spamming of any kind
    3. Please try to be active if ya join cuzz I don't want this club to die.
    4. Don't post bad pics.
    5. Regular PC rules.

I'm also giving the first person who posts here the Co-owner job.

topic: Who's looking forward to her new movie "The perfect man"?

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    hey can i please join?i love her,she's so cool,and a great singer/actress,and very pretty.

~Black Moonlight~

Inu-yasha Fan...to much...
    Years
    k yes you all may join oh and as an edit you don't have to ask to join just join!! lol thanks for joining oh and sorry I haven't posted sooner but I just moved to a new house and I couldn't get on for a while sorry!! but yeah oh and did anyone see her preview on the Ch.5 news station thing??

Back