• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Pro Thread

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    May I get more info on this Pokemon like IVs, Hidden Power type.

Teh Pro Thread
    Cyndaquil / 1 / Modest / [Flare Blitz/Flamethrower/Fire Blast/Hidden Power]* NEW!
    Wow, I never even checked the IVs.
    31 / 7 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    The hidden power is crap though. Dark 70 power.

hey what are you willing to trade for your bulbasaur and charmander?
    Do you have any egg moved Pokes?

whenever you are ready to trade pm me or something
    Alright, I can trade today.

CMT for your egg move dratini, shinx, charmander, houndour and bulbasaur.
    How about Absol, Shiny Stone, Dusk Stone, and Protector?

cmt 4 d michina arcues[i have shiny medicham ^^]
    Can I get the Date and nature of the TRU Arceus?

Last edited:

Bunnywabbit

All around Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Im on lets trade my dad let me come back in im grabbing the Trampinch and Murkrow right know you grab your birthday pikachu and Corphish

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    How can I check that I dont breed my pokes that much?
    Egg moves are moves a Pokemon can only learn by having it's father know them and breed them on to a baby. For instance, Charmander cannot learn Dragon Rush normally, but Gible can. Charmander and Gible are in the same egg group, so you can breed a male Gible that knows Dragon Rush with a female Charmander and get a baby Charmander that knows Dragon Rush.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    Egg moves are moves a Pokemon can only learn by having it's father know them and breed them on to a baby. For instance, Charmander cannot learn Dragon Rush normally, but Gible can. Charmander and Gible are in the same egg group, so you can breed a male Gible that knows Dragon Rush with a female Charmander and get a baby Charmander that knows Dragon Rush.

Oh I see Tododile has Scratch/Leer/Crunch/Surf and the Chikarita has Tackle/Growl/Cut I think I'm kinda new at breeding

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Corphish's IVs are 18/30/23/31/10/27
    Alright, thanks. :) Those aren't half bad. :D

For teaching TM's, is it free or will there be a cost?
    Well, seeing as I don't really have many yet, I can't really do it. I would like to charge for it, but if you're awesome, It'll be free. :laugh:

ANYWAYS. I will be posting posted new Pokes on the first post. in a few minutes. Be sure to check them out. Also, I updated my wants list. MORE STUFF I WANT. :D

Last edited:

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Ello! I am intrestead in your shiny Ralts, Corphish, Shinx, and your IVd Cyndaquil.

I would offer Wishmaker Jirachi, Suring Pikachu, shiny Bulbasaur, and a shiny Jolly Charmander. Also, if you want, I can nickname the shinies for you. Or if you don't want any nicknames I can nickname the Charmander Chaizard, since it already has a nickname.

What do you say?

Back