• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh shop of Alrightness!

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    hiyz peoples.
    im a gimp user, im alright, been using gimp for about a month, though didnt really get the whole brushes and dodge/burn and stuff like that. now im pretty alright, and my friend said to make a shop. please criticise, but if you are going to do that, give me some advice to. ok, now lets get down to business
    ;:Examples:;
    Teh shop of Alrightness!

a picless banner i made real quick.
    Teh shop of Alrightness!

my current theme.
    and now i can do avatars and ubars!
    Form:
    Spoiler:
    no credit needed, although, if you want to put it...

Last edited:

O' Swine

Its Bicycle Repair Man!
    Years
    meh... they are all right. you should work on your dodge burn. that renji one kinda looks... wierd.. i might request a ubar later though..
    i really need to get a new theme.. you were right poke'd, it is crap.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    you're right. it is crap...
    neway, NEW AND GREAT BANNERZ!
    Teh shop of Alrightness!

my current theme, oh yeah, umbreOWNZ!

here's one i did for my brother, i had two versions.
    Teh shop of Alrightness!

V1
    Teh shop of Alrightness!

V2
    and my last addition
    Teh shop of Alrightness!

so yeah, is that enough to make you come here?

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Well, they're not bad for only a month. The Umbreon one's by far your best. It's simple, yet captures the essence of Umbreon. The Charizard one's too busy, and it makes the sprite look pixely.

That said, I think the one thing that caught my eye was the text--it's a little plain, and seems to stand out more than it should. Try to blend the text into the image a little. Make it visible, but don't let it detract from the focus of your banner. People should notice the text, but it shouldn't be as obvious as it is. xD; I hope I'm making sense.

All in all, not bad! Keep it up! With a little improvement your banners will be quite good. :]

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Kind of. Sorry, I'm not that good at explaining. ^^;;
    Like, in my current banner, the text is there along the side, but it isn't extremely obvious.

The Lati one is indeed very good. All the colors blend nicely, and I love the effect of Latias almost fading as you move right. It's really cool. :]

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    kai i do use gimp, any ways, anyone can have that lati banner if they want
    2 new banners!
    Teh shop of Alrightness!

i was kinda going for a vector sought of look here
    Teh shop of Alrightness!

my current theme, although i dont know what happened to the right border..
    thanks guys, feel free to shop and see what will happen anytime.

Back