• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Star Wars Fanclub!

Who is your favourite character in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith?

• Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Padm? Amidala

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Yoda

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Master Windu

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • General Greivous

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • C3PO

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • R2-D2

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I saw Episode 3 again today. And being a Natalie Portman admirer, her line "You're breaking my heart" to Anakin sent shivers all through me.

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Stop spoiling it for me! I've not seen it yet!
    j/k I really want to go see it, but my town doesn't have a cinema. o.o And my dad's not gonna take me to nearest one until sometime next week. :'(

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    Well, since some people have not seen the movie, I would like you people to bold all messeges that contains spoilers. Soon there will come a new function to the club. Wait and See!

The New function is that this club now has a forum! It's named Star Wars Universe, the link is in my signature!

Last edited:

Trainer Hook

I am the real Emperor
    Years
    Read the Heir to the Empire trilogy. There is Ep 7,8,9. That is an awesome saying you put in your sig, Murpheos. *Attacks Darth Reven with white bladed lightsaber attempting to become Sith Master*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back